Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Some Whimsy Floral love -

Howdy - today I am all flowers - Colored up one of the new Whimsy Stamp Art Designs - Pretty Petals.  Don't you just love having images that fit so many things? And heck I just love flower images.


All colored with m Copics, colors below, and then cut out with a circle nestie. My one pattern paper is from Whimsy's new papers that I am in total love with. I adore the vintage feel and weight of these papers this piece is from the Cottage Charms collection - gorgeous colors just perfect for spring! I paired it up with pink card stock and kraft paper card stock. Everything was inked on the edges with Rangers Distress Ink in Tea Dye - I zig zag stitched things together. The lace across the bottom is so fabulous! One it is pretty.. two it comes on a roll already to stick down with adhesive!! Is that the berries or what? You can find this one and many others on the Whimsy site HERE. I love using lace on my cards but hate messing with sticking it down. This is just so easy it makes me giddy! The die cut corner - now is that a corner or what? Again also Whimsy - one of the newer dies called Lace Doily Corner 1. There is a two as well.. love it too... hoping there will be a three and four and five... :0)  Sentiment - yep Whimsy! And you'll love this, it is a bonus when you purchase Pretty Petals! And we all love bonuses right? Other embellishments - I added some Viva Decor Paper Pen to the die as some bling, and then three buttons. I have really been on a button thing lately. Not a bad thing as I have about two million buttons so using a few up isn't gonna put a dent into the stash at all.

Here are my Copic colors -


And totally forgot the inside... LOL I was just having so much fun crafting and went on to the next thing and forgot to shoot the inside. Same papers though, basically same design as the front.

So what is up where you are today? Me. Work on ebay, house cleaning, oh a guy is coming to look at some of the goats later this morning. And then maybe some craftiness.  Only if I get enough work done though - so I better get busy huh?

Hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy some flowers!
HUGS and

5 comments:

Judith said...

Love this pretty card Michelle - just gorgeous colours and pretty dies hugs Judith x

Dianne said...

Very beautiful card, so well put together and your coloring is awesome, I'm so glad I found you again, thanks for sharing with us and have a great day...

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

So very pretty, Michelle. Love it! Your colours and shadings are fabulous. I love the stitching you've added. Gingham has always been a favourite with me. This is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for a lovely showcase of the image. xx Kathy

Carol Dee said...

Beautiful card. I must check out those cool Whimsy things. I like lace but have never been happy about finding a way to get it to stick without glue or tape showing through.

Anonymous said...

Thеѕe aгe actually fantastic ideas
in about blogging. You hаve touсheԁ some
fastidіous factors herе. Anу wаy keep up wгinting.


Herе iѕ mу website diet programs comparisons
Also see my web page :: hcg diet weight loss product