Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Believe! with Alota Rubberstamps!

I got a package of the new stamps from Helene yesterday! They have been MIA for over a week now and I was really worried they were lost - but they arrived yesterday and I couldn't wait to ink them up! So I inked more than one up for this card.






So Here are the stamps I used:

The Wall/Window (I couldn't wait to get this one, I love it!)

The Park/Pond (I didn't use the pond portion... )


Michelle's Sweet Little Donkeys (OH my I giggle every time I see the name... wonder where she got it?? Thanks Helene!)

Merry Christmas Set (I used a few of the toys from the set to put in the Donkey Wagon)






I colored everything with my Copic Markers, and white gel pen. Then cut out the Donkey and wagon, the toys and the wall. I pop dotted the wall/window on the park scene, then pop dotted the donkey and wagon on this. Lots of layers, and I love the shadows. I cut a slit in the wagon and added the toys into the wagon... more like a Christmas Wagon now! I matted the sentiment "Believe" with a scrap piece of card stock, and then matted the "images" with the same. I then matted the with green piece as well then used brown card stock for the card base.

I doodled with the white gel pen around the edges, then I had some "snow" fun! I used white puffy paint and added snow to the park scene! Love that look, then I used Diamond glaze and gave the windows a shine. (I don't think you can see this darn it!)

I Love how it came out and it was a whole lot of fun making it. I needed some coloring therapy and de-stressing. Thank you all for your well wishes for my doggie, the news at the Vet wasn't good, and now we wait to see just how bad, it looks as if she does have Cancer. Although you really would not know it by seeing her, she is still running and barking a playing and chasing the cat all over the house. So I am praying that we caught it in time and she will live as long as possible in good health. Christmas is the time of miracles right? Thank you again.

Also I may miss a day or two here and there from now to the holidays - With all the challenges on break and me so far behind in my Christmas gifts... time needs to be spent on them. I will maybe post a few of those that don't peak at my blog ;0)

Hope you have a great Wednesday and have some inky time yourself!

HUGS and-









22 comments:

Helene said...

Michelle, you have out done yourself on this one. I can't believe how quickly you created and made this beautiful card....I really do "Believe"....I just love it!

StampinCathy said...

It's just amazing what you can do with rubber!! This card is just out of this world. I'm lovin all the images you used. I BELIEVE!!! Thanks for sharing your creative and inspiring talents.

Annie said...

Your card is fabulous Michelle, but I am so sad to hear the news from the Vet. I do hope that Bonnie responds well to her treatment and makes a full recovery - I know how you are feeling as the same thing happened to us exactly 4 years ago. hugs, annie x

Jilli said...

Fantabulous card. I love all the stamps you've used. Jillix

Catherine said...

Oh my Goodness, Michelle. What a beautiful cazd. :)

Ann said...

Inspirational as ever Michelle. I have left an Award for you on my blog site. I know you get loads, but I find your work amazing so I just had to nominate you - again!!!! xxx

Chris said...

An absolutely stunning card Michelle, love the stamps and the donkey is so cute. All the snow and the gorgeous park scene are wonderful. I'm so sorry to read about your dog and I hope that they've caught it early enough and that they'll be able to treat it successfully. Chris

retiredheather said...

Wonderful card. I love the window wall but that donkey is to die for cute. I hope you have a great Christmas.
Happy Holidays
Heather

Kirsten Alicia said...

OH-MY-GOODNESS!!! This is absolutely stunning, I love everything about it.
Everyone's getting busy now, so if I don't get a chance to visit your blog before the big day, I wish you, your hubby & all your donkey babes a very happy Christmas & New Year.

Dawny P said...

Oh Michelle (which is very nearly Michelle O lol xxx). I just love that little donkey card. It is one of the nicest I have seen in Blogland and I think it is just fabulous xxx

Ohh chick, I will be thinking about your little doggie. They can be quiet tough so fingers crossed and I hope the vet can sort it. Hugs to you and the doggie and not forgetting the donkeys xxxxx

Happy Crafter said...

Wow this is fabulous Michelle i love it :)
Val xxx

Heidi said...

Wow this is stunning Michelle. I really love it. Beautiful colors and coloring like always

Hugs from
Heidi

Sharon said...

Wow how many stamps did you manage to fit on one card????? !!!
Great donkey card Michelle. Gorgeous!

Kelly Jo said...

Michelle, this is just beautiful and I love your little donkey. =)
Merry Christmas!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a gorgeous scene Michelle and such a sweet donkey image. Love the snowy effect too. Hope you and your family have a fabulous Christmas and best wishes for 2009, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Donalda said...

Oh this is just gorgeous dear what a beautiful scene you have made. Have a Merry Christmas dear

Ashley said...

OMG! How Beautiful!!! :o) I love this!!
Hugs,
Ash-
www.Ashleyscreativecorner.com

Heidi said...

wow- Michelle this is a beauty! I love that wall stamps, saw Claudia's card and just knew it was going to be a hit! So cool!

ribenaruby said...

Such a gorgeous, stunning creation! Had to read twice and I I do do believe fantastic work can be created with the good use of such brilliant stamps. Have a great christmas and a bright 2009!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wow fabulous card.
sweetie

Nancy said...

Not only do I love the donkeys (real), I absolutely love the little fella on the card you made with the Alota stamps. I must write those down. What a great scene. You just keep making more and more wonderful cards! So very talented! Nancy

Nancy said...

Me again. I forgot to say that your sweet doggie is in my prayers. I know the ache you are dealing with, and send gentle hugs to all, Nancy