Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Will you forgive me?

I hope you are not all going to leave me... for the second time this week, I have no card!!! I have 1/2 a card on my desk - I just couldn't finish it last night. I pulled my back out late yesterday afternoon. Sitting at my desk was extremely painful. Yep - this just hasn't been my week - heck my month! It is a little better today, but I am moving slow.



So instead I will show you my Christmas present. My Donkey Cabinet!!! The other day I talked about getting it. You see Gato (the cat) has started climbing and snooping. I collect lots of things, many of which are very old and breakable. One collection is my donkeys - porcelain, wood, felt etc... old and new. Well she just found the shelves where they have been housed in my living room, so Hubby and I decided that it was time to find something with glass doors to hold the more valuable items. Now everything is just set in it right now, and actually not all my donkeys are in it yet. But with everything going on here I mainly just wanted to get things in it for safetly.. I'll foof it up later. (Is foof a word?)

Now some may be looking at it wondering about me... but I love the character, it is not actually old. But looks it - We have a country looking house with lots of antiques. So it fits me perfectly!




OH and one more thing!!!!!

I have gotten an award!! From the truely talented and amazing Camilla - I feel so proud to call her friend - her stuff really rocks!

The rules are to give it to five others, who shall give it to five others.. You shall link the one you got it from, and also the ones you give it to:) And let them know. And there is more... You have to write down five things you are addicted to.


Ok first to pass it on to five: (in no particular order)
1- Kimmie
2- Bev
3- Jacqui
4- Annie
5- Claudia


And now to 5 things I am addicted to: (in no particular order)

1- Stamping

2- Coke... my caffine of choice

3- My donkeys ( yes I am grouping all 29 in one here!!!)

4- Internet Blogging/Surfing

5- Buying more crafting supplies... love to get the latest!

Hopefully this afternoon I can sit at my desk and get a few things done - Hope your week is going better -

HUGS and-


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

love all your work and no I dont think anyone would leave you just because you didnt post for a day or so. the talent you share with us everyday means so much to all of us
Hugs
Norine

Anita said...

Rest up! If you need to take a day off to heal your back. I won't go anywhere. Cute cabinet.

DawnMarie said...

Oh Michelle, don't you worry yourself a bit hun, no one will ever leave following your blog, its so interesting and inspiring, I love looking at your creations and I love hearing about your donkeys. Hope your back is better soon cos I know how pain can affect your crafting and life in general so lots of get better hugs from me. DawnM.

Rach said...

ohh hope your back feels better Michelle, big hugs rachxx

TA Carbone said...

Michelle we all have good days and bad and there is no way I would leave because you didn't make a card. That's only one reason why I am here, there are many more. Take care of your back as all your babies need you and with a bad back you won'e be able to do much

TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

TA Carbone said...

Michelle we all have good days and bad and there is no way I would leave because you didn't make a card. That's only one reason why I am here, there are many more. Take care of your back as all your babies need you and with a bad back you won'e be able to do much

TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

Dont even think about it my friend. Post when you have the time, love your card and they are always worth waiting for!!!!
Love your cabinet-its so great

Hugs from
Heidi

Janna said...

Oh, Michelle, I hope that you are feeling better! My thoughts are with you! Love the donkey cabinet! How cute is that!

Fell better!
Janna

Annie said...

ouch! I hope your back is a little better today Michelle - not fun not being able to sit down! love your donkey cabinet and the distressed look it has, I want paint my pine furniture and knock it about a bit to look like that! And thank you so much for the award - I'll add it to my blog when I've caught up with everyone! hugs, annie x