Saturday, December 18, 2010

Animal Crackers - Bye Bye Reno :0(

Well the time has come... the first Puppy is moving on to his new home. Tomorrow we will meet up with Reno's new "Mom" and he will then have a new home. It will be very sad, but very happy as well. As I know he is going to be very loved and have a wonderful life. A future girlfriend too.. :0)  - I am busy packing up his bag.. yes even a 7 week old puppy has things to pack up! His medical records, his registration papers, a fluffy new blue towel that Mom, Dad and his sisters have had some time with... leaving their smells for Reno to sleep with on those first few nights away from home. And then a new toy... one just like one if his favorites that him and his sisters have been playing with here. It is a little ragged to send on, plus what would his sisters play with then? So a new one was required.

Isn't he just a Doll?

look at how much he has grown in just under two months!





Now I know... there are two other puppies... but this weekend is all about Reno :0)  I had a comment last weekend asking about the girl puppies- yes they are both still available, at this point. I have a few interested, but until actually sold = $  they are available!  Also.. I am a nut getting ready for Christmas so I didn't get Donkey or Goat photos taken... LOL Sorry but after the first of the year we will be back to normal again

Next Saturday is Christmas... so for Animal Crackers posting I have somethin special to share - our family Christmas Card, so stop by and get your holiday greetings from our family - and have a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones. I will be here this week with a few post of cards to show and regular "business"...  just want to give you a heads up about next weeks Animal Crackers post :0)

HUGS and-


13 comments:

Yvonne said...

Wow what a handsome guy Reno has become!! Wish him a wonderful new home and new Mom and Dad! Hugs, Yvonne

Janette said...

Awww bless him, he is very gorgeous, glad he will have a nice home, a few tears will be on the menu tomorrow I think..lol..take care and Merry Christmas.xx

Martina said...

Oh, what a cutie he is!! And I can understand you are ad seeing him leaving....but also glad having found a good home for little Reno!
Martina

Kirsten Alicia said...

Goodness, he is beautiful. I hope his new family love him & take care of him the very best they can.

♥...Mo...♥ said...

is so sweet
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Susan said...

He is a beautiful pup Michelle! I'm sure you will miss him as he goes off to his new home. I wish I lived near you as I would take one of the other puppies. We love Aussies and just lost ours to cancer the Saturday after Thanksgiving. We miss him so much. We have lots of love to give so we will be looking for another Aussie soon. Thank you so much for sharing your animal stories with us each week. I look forward to them every Saturday. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family.

Danni said...

Awww, so precious! I would have the hardest time letting him go!! Hugs!

Ida said...

Oh my goodness so much sweetness. He's just adorable. I know he'll be loved and (missed).

Carol Dee said...

Ohhh, it would be hard to say goodbye to such a sweet little face. Glad he has a fabulous new home. Hugs...

Rufus said...

Oh how sad, yet so happy that he's going to a wonderful new home. He's absolutely adorable! Who couldn't love that face?! So glad that you are sending the towel with all the "home" smells. It will comfort him in his first nights in his new home.
R/

Lavender Rose said...

He is adorable, hope he will be very happy in his new home.

Steph said...

Oh what a sweet little guy. I wished I lived close enough to have one of them. I have been watching them grow on your blog the past 6 weeks and I want one soooo bad. I was wondering if you could let me know what kind of dogs they are. When we are ready to get another dog I want one like them. Merry Christmas!

yanmaneee said...

nike dunks
yeezy supply
steph curry shoes
curry 6 shoes
kyrie irving shoes
goyard handbags
supreme clothing
golden goose sneakers
lebron james shoes
michael jordan shoes