Friday, December 17, 2010

Just Magnolias - A sketch!

One last Just Magnolias challenge for 2010! and no thinking .. a sketch is provided for this challenge!

I just love the new Tilda with Amaryllis - I try to not purchase too many stamps with each new release. But I just knew this one had to come home to me. Colored with my Copics - and then cut out with my Oval Nestie, and inked the edge.

For the pattern papers, I dug into my stacks and used DCWV Garden Party - Love those papers.  I inked the edges of each piece and then sewed them together. Then the lace just seemed perfect for the papers and the image. For the dots at the top I used three vintage buttons tied with white twine.

My sentiment is from Oh My Word! A gift from a wonderful blogging friend. These are so wonderful and I forget to use them - you may see them on a few cards for a while.

Now POP on over to Just Magnolias Challenge and join us!

Me... panic attack... gotta get going for Christmas!!! ACHHHH it is only a week away! LOL
HUGS and-

5 comments:

Jingle said...

This is a beautiful card!!!

♥...Mo...♥ said...

Precious card
I love the seams

Kirsten Alicia said...

Beautiful!

Rufus said...

Another winner! And may I second you on the ACHHH...even add an EKKKS
SO NOT ready!
R/

Crafty Spark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.