Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Me and My Space #10 - All my other Punches -

Wanted to make sure to finish my Punches Post before the end of the year... sadly I am ending the year Me and My Space looking not so organized.. LOL

First my last desktop punch storage. These are my larger punches from EK Success and my larger Stampin Up punches that I use more often. I love these large punches but they are harder to store. I found this wire basket at Walmart in the bathroom section. I am not sure what it is meant for, I actually bought it for my inks... but I found it didn't work well for that. But the EK Success larger punches fit perfect! 

 Now to my shameful punch drawer...

This is the bottom drawer in my small rolling storage on the side of my desk. The top drawer is my inky stuff I showed a few weeks ago... this is the bottom drawer. Hanging my head here....

I just ran out of space... and well these are less used punches that just don't hang or stand well. You can see all brands here... most are older punches. I still love the all... I love all punches :0)  I just need to figure out a better place for them.

Gotta run.. We are going to go and get our hair cut and then run some errands - I was close to clipping my bangs up on the top of my head last night while working!!

Have a wonderful Wednesday  - HUGS and-

3 comments:

Larisa said...

Great Punches!! I have not any at me and I feel not as well when I make the cards - they are not so beautiful if there is no a lacy paper on them...
I am envious you have a lot)))
Merry Christmas!
hugs. Larisa. xxx

Cards By MI said...

My god girl! How many do you own? :):) I do see that you love your punches... :)
All the best for the new year!
xMarie

Carol Dee said...

Your bottom drawer looks like all my punches! I need a better system. Then I might use them more. Out of sight is out of mind for me. Thanks for the storage tips/ideas. Hugs...