Saturday, December 4, 2010

Animal Crackers - They grow up so fast!!

Seriously - these babies grow up so fast!! All of them Donkeys - Goats - and Dogs!
My baby first  - Miss Libbie - Can you believe it has been two years since I started doing my Saturday post with our new puppy Libbie? And now she has babies of her own! They have grown up so fast too - she is already starting to wean them!! Can you believe they are already 5 weeks old?????  She has been an amazing Mom - very protective, very loving and caring. I couldn't figure out why she would stand outside the pen and not feed them everytime they were crying... then I googled, and yep time to wean... they have been eating hard food soaked for a week or so now... they are doing really well.
They are true little playful puppies now. They play really hard too! And then just in the blink of an eye they fall over and are sound asleep. Too too cute!
I totally adore this photo of "Mini" and Reno - You can almost hear her talking to her brother.. common we can get over this!! Go for it! And little Mr. Reno - he LOVES having his photo taken, just like his Mom did when she was a puppy. I swear this guy stops and poses for me! LOL

Speaking of Weaning ... Jazz is more than ready - HELLO>>> can you please go ahead and move Felipe??? LOL He is a handful, typical little boy, and I think Mom is ready for some peace and quiet. Yes Jazz.. he will be moved soon, just waiting a bit longer so we can move his little 1/2 brother Jorge with him :0)

ME??? What do you mean you are going to move me??? NOOOOOOO!!!  LOL Felipe is such a clown!
Almost time for Jack and Jill to be weaned too... We need to find a new home for Jack, I hate to clip him, he is so stunning I hate to not let him be a stud Buck for someone else. But if I can't find a home soon... we will have to - as he will get dangerous - not to us but all the women in the pen!
Wanted to show off how fuzzy little Felicia is getting, they all are! Gonna start getting really cold, nature knows and protects those that need it! 
You can see here it already has gotten cold here... no more green to graze on! Everything has pretty much frozen, so we have to make sure they have plenty of hay to eat and keep warm now. 

Well - better run! Laundry and some Crafting planned for today! :0)
HUGS and-

11 comments:

Shana said...

Oh, my how they all grow. Love the updates, they are all so cute. Great for the city person here to see.

Helen said...

Cute photos again, love especially the one with mini and reno; they are so huggable. Please hug them from me. Regards from a snowy white and cold Holland. Helen

Kittie said...

I look forward to Animal Crackers every week to see the baby pictures. Those puppies are adorable and I especially love the ones of Jazz and Felipe.

Kirsten Alicia said...

Hi Michelle, just when I think the AC pics can't get any better, you blow me away again!! The puppies have grown so quickly & they are SO cute. It does not feel like 2 years since Libbie arrived, I still remember HEr as a puppy! Have a great weekend.

Carol Dee said...

Ohhh, I just love visiting onSAturdays. Such cute babies. ALl the critters look Happy. Hugs from COLD & SNOWY Iowa...

Karen McAlpine said...

Very cheerful pictures!

Lorraine said...

oh Michelle it makes me want to give them a big squeeze they are all so super cute i just love baby animals tfs xx

Danni said...

Oh my word are they ever the cutest!!

Barbara Moore said...

Wow, they grown and are even cuter. Thanks for sharing

Rufus said...

You're right they do grow up so fast! Cute, cuter, cutest!
R/

Brooke said...

I love all your animals. And I love to hear their stories.
hugs,
Brooke