Friday, December 31, 2010

Just Magnolias - Last Card of 2010 - Anythink Goes!

Can you believe it is the last day of 2010?? Me... I am more than ready for this year to be over! 

Today is Just Magnolia's day.. and well ... some news about that there is a little bit of a change to our wonderful challenge site... ready????
 
How fun is that??? Now you can use your very well love Magnolias... AND... Hanglar & Stanglar images!!  It was so exciting to get down my very few Hanglars and dust them off to use for the challenge!

For my card this week - I used two images, that match up so cute don't they?

I colored them with my Copics - with pastels for the background. I then high-lighted with white gel pen and stickles. Love any images with hearts :0)


The card is an easel card, and I used lots of papers for it. The script background paper is from Graphic 45 - rich feeling and looking paper. Then for the "art" looking paper - Thomas Kinkade papers. Love his art so when I found his paper, I just had to have some, even if it is hard to use most of the time. I just hate covering it up!
 This was also a chance to use my Martha Stewarts Frosty Village border punch. I purchased this punch last year on clearance and have never used it. PERFECT for these papers though! My sentiment is from Just Rite and punched out with a large EK Success tag punch.

I loved using my Hanglars for this one... and so excited we can now use them during the challenge!! Just a shame that they are so hard for us US gals to get!! I was very lucky that a couple of super sweet friends helped me get the ones I have...  Thanks so much :0)

Now pop over and see all the DT cards and then join us!!!

Off to spend the day with Hubby - we have great plans for the New Years Eve evening... our favorite... Dinner in - Movies - him on the computer - me crafting... ahh a wonderful evening!

See you next year!! HUGS and - 

16 comments:

Judi said...

Oh, Michelle, this card is SO beautiful, what a lovely way of incorporating traditional cards, and handmade. BRILLIANT!

Happy New Year!

Judi x

Kirsten Alicia said...

Beautiful card Michelle. A very Happy New Year to you & your hubbie - and to all the animals also!!

Anne said...

love it Michelle, it's a great card.
Happy New Year to you and your family
Anne x

Carol Dee said...

Sweet card to usher out the old year. Your plans for the evening sound fine to me! Have a Wonderful New year. Hugs ...

Ribbon Girl said...

Hello Michelle - love your card! Images are perfect and the little village edge punch just adds that extra touch - everything goes together beautifully! Mary G x

Danni said...

Beautiful card!!
I hope 2011 brings you nothing but happiness and blessings!!

BethW said...

A truly gorgeous card! Wishing you and yours the happiest of New Years!

Niki said...

Gorgeous card, great use of the punch. It adds exactly the right touch.

Happy New Year

Peachy Wessels said...

What a really beautiful card! I can see why you love these stamps, they are so cute!

besayi said...


دانلود زیرنویس فارسی سریال The Falcon and the Winter Soldier 2020



besayi said...


gfoaaaaa

gforunbbbbbbbbbbbbbbm

tepahhhhh

afteyaaaa

oruahhhhhh

ilykitaaaaaaag

ummypttttttet

enretriahhhheve

xerfahhhhhoru

besayi said...


gfoahhhhhh

gforjjjjjum

tepahhhahh

afteahhhhhhh

ohaaaaru

ilykagggggt

ummahhhhypet

enrahhhhhetrieve


besayi said...


work award to Ramin Fallah


besayi said...



tezzzzp

afteeeeeee

oruzvdhhd

ilykitzzzzzzzzzzzg

ummypetzzzznnf

zzzzzetrieve

xerayyyforu

besayi said...


gfozzzzzzzzv

gforuzzzzzzm

tepzzfa

aftejjjj

orullllll

ilyffffffkit

ummzcmgypet

enretriatattaeve

xezzzzzvrforu

besayi said...


gfafao

gfmmmmmorum

tepzzzzbbbbbb

afttttttae

oiiiiirru

ilykazbbbbbit

ummypzzzzzet

enryaayyaetrieve

xzzzzzzzerforu