Saturday, June 30, 2012

Animal Crackers - Moving Pictures and SOUND

Now I this week I thought I would share some video's I have taken with my phone the last week. I apologize for those that have any problems with videos... I'll be back to regular photos next week -


But for today how about some videos and some cute sounds?

I call this... "Hello... IT IS Dinner Time???"   You see "Dad" was getting things together for Dinner, and then his phone rang. He answers.. walks around and then walks away (probably so he could hear!) ... and he is totally ignoring all the "children" calling to him....


Now here you see all the "keeper" girl kids. On the rock is Crissy, Little white one is my bottle baby Sandy, tan her brother Danny. The big black and white talking is Gidget... she is always talking. Then the grey and white standing at the gate with Gidget that is Vera. Very cautious that girl. Then the Black and white coming  to me is Alice, and the White with black next to her is Gracie. These two are really starting to be more friendly. Then of course my little one is Olive in the front with her ending cry... she still has that high pitch little scream. And yes she is still very tiny. So tiny we won't sell her for breeding or breed her ourselves unless she gets much bigger... she just is not growing much at all. She is like Hank -   You can see Autie pouting in the corner on the outside of the pen... yes... we have had to put up a temporary fix in that area... Dogs want in, and Goats want out... so they pulled the fence apart ... ALWAYS fixing something around here.

You can hear to the side of me Donkey asking for dinner as well and then behind me.. Peso and Cleatus banging and yelling at each other. For those that do no know... Buck Goats or Breeding Male Goats, they have LOTS of issues. I think the first issue.. is the WORST! The smell. Yes they smell HORRIBLE, and in the hot summer it is a toxic bomb that can knock you off your feet. We just won't go into why they smell... Google it or if you just have to know email me. LOL  Then they are just nasty.. sticky and very dirty... won't go there either, but it has to do with the smell. And then their attitude - They can be sweet, Frank is proof of that. But many Bucks get attitudes and are protective and territorial of their girls. Because we have not sold Cleatus yet we have decided to give him is own little pen and his own girl friends. He is so strikingly handsome and has Franks blue eyes so why not share the genes? He and Peso lived in one pen before we divided things and added girls... but add girls to the mix and the guys can no longer be friends. And they do LOTS of talking and banging. It would be great if Cleatus would be sold and went bye bye. I am sure he will soon. Then we will be back to just two bucks, Peso and Frank.. well until Hankie is old enough :0)


This is a short little video... no worries about little Hankie and his size ok? He stands up to everyone, and takes them on!! I think he may even have a little advantage as he is so close to the ground that sometimes it helps him with keeping his stance and not moving... LOL


He is a cutie isn't He?  Jack and Hutch are the only two little boys we have left to sell. I hope we can sell them this next week, as they are getting older and needs to have homes and decide whether to have them as little pets or save them for breeding and keep them as Bucks. Danny will soon be added to the boy pen then he can be sold. Another 3 weeks I think -


Now I finally did something I have not be able to do in years... it wasn't the best of her screams, but I did get part of Ellie Mae calling out



I do hope you enjoyed the "moving pictures" with sound  - I know it isn't the cute face photos we all love, but sometimes you just have to hear what I hear....

Have a wonderful Saturday and I'll see you tomorrow for the first of the Month Whimsy Digital Release Blog Hop!

HUGS

14 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Hi Michelle, it could be really fun to see and hear your small videos, but when I try, it just says, this video is kept private, and I can´t get acces to anything, so maybe you should have a look at them???

PeeJay said...

I'm getting the same thing about the videos being private. Just that message and a black screen :0( I love seeing anything to do with the animals though :0)

teepee said...

Boo, Michelle, I'm getting the same message. Would love to hear all the ruckus, but can't. Thanks, anyway.

Helen said...

Hi Michelle, same problem over here. Black screen with the message private video. Hugs, Helen

Marilyn said...

I'm able to see and hear everything just fine Michelle and it was very funny! Holy smokes, that is one loud donkey!

PaperSunshine said...

What a blast to hear all of this! Wow you sure have a cachaphony don't you? What a delightful farm, thanks so much for video taping for us!

Hugs,
Lori K.

Carol Dee said...

OMG, I LOVE it!!! I can only imagine how loud it must be some days. :) Hehe. Hank is just adorable. Tiny but mighty. And I swear Chrissy doesn't even sound like a goat. Cute.
Have a wonderful weekend, hugs...

Maryann Laursen said...

Really great to hear these sounds and see the small kids playing ha ha ha ha I loved the two small boys trying their strength out , that was sooo cute ha ha ha.
Thanks sooo much for fixing it, it was really fun to see and hear them.

Alice said...

hahahaha! i love them all! we have a couple little pygmy goats and 3 girl miniature donkeys - i love all my animals! yours are soooooo cute!

BethW said...

God bless her Ellie really has some pipes on her!And little Hank is adorable-he just knows he is as big as the other boys.Loved the sound and moves-thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

How great to see video of your babies, thank you!! Crissy made me laugh, it almost sounds like she's shouting "daaaaaaaaddddd, daaaaadddd!!!!" Poor neglected babies - NOT!! :):):)

Helen said...

Thanks Michelle, watched the videos and they are great. My German Shepherd almost popped into the laptop by hearing your animal crackers. She is now still wandering around me to see where those sounds came from. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Helen

Unknown said...

WOW!! THanks Michelle for bringing your babies to life for us! They are gorgeous and hilarious at the same time. I'll bet they're a great morning alarm clock for you and hubby. Fantastic to watch and very kind of you.
Ellie Maggie x

judy anderson said...

We are getting closer to leaving for Texas and Arkansas and back to the Alamo and mini goats.. We will email more as we get closer.