Friday, June 1, 2012

Whimsy Release Today! Join the Hop going on!

Happy Friday :0)  Just wanted to share today that there are some great new images that are being released today at Whimsy Stamps!!

After you see my card with one of the new images, make sure to pop over to the Whimsy Inspirations Blog to see more DT cards and then the link to get started on a hop!

For my card I used the new image by artist LiaStampz called "I am Blue" ... too sweet,


Such a cute little birdie isn't he? I colored with my copies, then I went through my papers and found papers from My Mind Eye I think...LOL I sewed everything together. Now I used a blanket stitch this time. I LOVE this stitch and how it looks, but darn... it takes forever to sew out and uses a ton of thread! LOL 

I added a pink satin ribbon and then added three "dots" of Viva Decor Paper Pen for three brad like buttons. My sentiment is also from Whimsy - They have THE BEST Ticket sentiment sets... loads to choose from and then there is a die to match - I used a copic to make it pop with some color. 

I used the scraps to do a simple inside. 


So make sure to HOP on over and join the HOP now ok? Great prizes :0)


See you tomorrow for Animal Crackers
HUG and

3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the perfectly coloured image....great colours.xxx

Carol Dee said...

How sweet is the image used! And the papers are so fresh and fun.

Marilyn said...

This is so cute Michelle and great colouring. I like the layout and all the stitching too.