Tuesday, November 6, 2012

High Hopes Challenge - Snowflakes and Buttons

Howdy -

Today it is time for the High Hopes Challenge. This week it is Snowflakes and Buttons. I was running late this week, and couldn't even get to my card until last night. Wasn't too stressful, as I knew the perfect paper... knew which image I wanted to use and I really needed some peaceful quiet time, so it all was good.. even if late. LOL

Here is my card -


My papers - that is where I got the snowflakes for the challenge. All the pattern papers are from Tina Wenke's new papers! Have you visited her website and seen the gorgeous card maker papers yet? www.TinaWenke.com. Promise you will love them. And perfect for the snowflake part of the challenge. I then pulled out the new image "Getting Spruced Up" Loving all the penguins :0) I colored with my Copics, and then used the very last drop of my Marvy Snow Marker for the hat and the snow. A little Gold Stickles on the stars as well. I stacked up the papers and sewed them all together. I then found two ribbons stacked them and tied them around the card. I used my Viva Decor Ice White Pearl pen and added some pearl dots around the edge of the image. Three blue buttons to complete the challenge this week.

The inside -


More of the great Snowflake Tina Wenke papers :0) And I stamped the high hopes sentiment, "Snow all Day" 

A great challenge this week at High Hopes.  I hope you will pop on over to the challenge blog and see all the DT projects, and then join us! You could win some High Hopes for yourself!

So what are you up to today? Well first up for Hubby and I.... voting! I am hoping the lines won't be long, we are in the country so usually even if there is a line, it is neighbors so we at least can chat about the weather, farms, animals and such and the lines seem to move quicker. LOL Then home for chores and getting things ready and priced for our second Antique Show this coming weekend! Whoo Hoo!

I am on baby watch too... I have a couple of goats that are acting odd... and as busy as we are this week, and with the weather changing, I am thinking that they are getting close. But they do have their own timing so I'll just be on guard until they say it is time.

Have a wonderful day!
HUGS and


5 comments:

Carol Dee said...

teh perfect papers. I do love paper snowflakes. Not the real ones! Very pretty card.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Helen said...

Great card; good luck with the baby watching and the show.

Unknown said...

My Friend
You need to come over to this url
there is a surprise for you
http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com/2012/11/sunshine-award-thank-you-vickey.html

Hugs Tammy

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle another gorgeous christmas card! Does anyone 'goat-sit' the pregnant mother-goats-to-be while your at the booths??! Hope all goes well for goats and your antique booth.
Ellie Maggie x