Saturday, September 25, 2010

Animal Crackers - The babies get out and see the world!

Oh I am having fun with these babies... Let see running around here we have Lydia, Paco, Felipe, Jorge ( all 3 weeks to 4 months old ) Then Marisa the new girl not even a week old. Then the goats Jack and Jill... Loving it! I have really been messing with Jack and Jill a lot to make sure they are as friendly as my girl Lucy.  They are so sweet!
These "kids" have had to stay in the barn. Lillie is a protective Mom - so they were really excited to come out and play - they even got to climb on the rocks and brick pile!

 Look at that face! Jack has his Dad's ice blue eyes. His fur is just stunning, he is the friendliest of the two, but he is older by about 10 minutes so he is more "advanced" LOL
 Here is Jill... she is so tiny :0) - These boards she is standing on are 2x6's to build a little box for them to climb on... I still can't get over how small she is, she is getting better and not screaming her lungs out when I pick her up now.... that first day I was deaf on one side from her!
 I LOVE the look on Lillie's face here... that rolled up lip just cracks me up. She is a proud Mom :0)
 Now here is Marisa! You would think she was hiding behind her Mom Patti... no Patti is blocking her. Marisa would run right up to me, if Patti would let her. Like Macie was with Jorge, Patti is very protective of her children, in a few days she will let her run free more -
You can see she a copy of her Mom. "LEGS" as Hubby is calling this girl, is really a pretty thing. She is just going to be a tall girl like her Mom.. hopefully not any taller than her! As Patti is one of our tallest and we would like a bit smaller girls.

And I am ending today with a GREAT photo that I got of Libbie and Autie together this week. I NEVER get good photos of them together, one is always chewing on the others ear, or flipping upside down or barking... you get the idea here. Well this one they were standing on the edge of the porch and it had just started to rain... they were watching it come down together... Too cute my babies :0)

Have a wonderful weekend :0)
HUGS from all of us !

17 comments:

Cards By MI said...

You really have a bunch of sweethearts around you. Wonderful pictures this week. Thanx for sharing.
xMarie

Diane.W. said...

Too cute,you make my day with all these animal pictures!!! :o)x

Jo said...

Fab photos as always Michelle, super of Libbie and Autie, he makes her look so dainty when they are stood together!!! Take care Hugs Jo x

BethW said...

They are all gorgeous but Marissa really is a knock out. With those long legs she could be a runway model!

Carol Dee said...

Awww, such a cute bunch of babies there. I wanna come play ! Hugs to all...

Kittie said...

Why can't babies stay babies? That little Jill is adorable. Well....they all are.

Danni said...

Oh my! Jill has stolen my heart! How precious is she!! Love the photos today!

Yvonne said...

I would be playing around all day with all these cute babies :-, they are so adorable!! The picture of Autie and Libbie is beautiful!Thanks for sharing again Michelle.
Wonderful weekend too. Hugs, Yvonne

helencreaty1 said...

waw funny picsssss, I love to stop by your blog on sundays ,it 's really cool to see so many funny pic,I love the baby donkeys , they ar so cute =)
have a nice weekend
helen

Kirsten Alicia said...

Hooray, I can leave a comment at last!! I've been reading your blog every day Michelle, but Blogger wouldn't let me sign in for the last 2 weeks. I hope you're continuing to get used to your new eye, how's the driving going?
Your cards are as gorgeous as ever & no, I cannot/will not choose a favourite, that would be plain wrong.
I LOVE the new Animal Crackers pics; oh my goodness, Marisa & Jill are SOOO beautiful!!!
Hope you're having a great weekend, sending big cyber hugs your way.

Nancy said...

I love them all but Marisa is my favorite~!

Heidi said...

WOW lots of babies at your house Michelle. I love that photo of the one with her lip curled as well and the little one looks like he/she is laughing too!

Rufus said...

Great pictures! Makes you just want to give 'em all a cuddle!
R/

vicki said...

OMGoodness! What wonderful animals! The "kids" are just too cute! I know it takes a lot of work but how blessed you are to have these awesome creatures around you! Blessings to you all!

DawnMarie said...

Oh my! What a cute bunch you have there Michelle! Jack and Jill are so sweet, jill is a lot smaller, tiny wee. Marisa is a stunner, absolutely gorgeous. She could be a donkey supermodel!! Much love. Dawn Marie.xx

Linda said...

Love, love, love all the pics!

yanmaneee said...

yeezy boost 350
air max 95
nike air max 270
longchamp handbags
michael kors bags
jordan 4
cheap nfl jerseys china
adidas yeezy boost
yeezy shoes
jimmy choo shoes