Monday, September 6, 2010

Stampavie Challenge - With Brand New Sarah Kay... AGAIN ;0)

Stampavie Challenge Time!! YEA!! I have so missed joining my fellow DT for this challenge every two weeks - I think I am back into the groove now though -

This week the challenge is an awesome sketch from DT member Marga - I love this sketch and will be using it for sure in the future again!
I used a new paper stack from The Paper Studio called Mirabella. I love all the patterns, the vintage feel of them - perfect papers for Sarah Kay - this is "Rose cuddling the winter bunny" do you love her or what???

So the papers are stacked according to the challenge sketch, and I sewed them all down, I used a Hero Arts sentiment ( I think that is right..) Then for a bit of added embellishment I added three adhesive pearls.
Here is a close up of the New Sarah Kay - Rose, I colored her with my Copics. I have had a few comments about the fact that these new Sarah Kays seem different - are they the same artist? Yes they are, just a less known collection of a bit older girls. I like them :0) Then again you know I love all Sarah Kays :0)

Hope you will join us for the Stampavie Challenge The surprise prize is worth it :0)

Have a wonderful Monday - A great Labor Day Holiday for those in the US - Me... I think Hubby and I are sticking around home.

HUGS and-

9 comments:

Lorraine A said...

aww ,, this is gorgeous :-) I love this image and your colouring is fantastic :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh my she is so sweet Michelle!

Marga said...

Nice card and nice new blog Michelle

Hugs Marga

Riet said...

So beautiful card Michelle,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nancy said...

Michelle, everything about this card is wonderful. The papers are to die for and the image is so sweet. You did a beautiful job coloring her. Thanks so much for sharing.

Carol Dee said...

I am all about HUGS, I really like this card. Pretty papers, sweet image and fabulous sketch. Hope you are having a restfull Labor Day, hugs...

Carol Dee said...

I am all about HUGS, I really like this card. Pretty papers, sweet image and fabulous sketch. Hope you are having a restfull Labor Day, hugs...

Heidi said...

Michelle, super sweet card! I love the colours.

Annie said...

she is a darling Michelle - and it's those boots again! I've been catching up with you and started at the top with a similar image - and loved the boots. I must get some of these new stamps!
hugs, annie x