Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cute Card Thursday - I am all a Flutter as this months Guest DT :0)

He He He... Yes I am having a ball as a Guest DT this month at Cute Card Thursday Challenge! And this week the challenge is a tweet or flutter - I went with a flutter :0)
For My card I use Stampavie's Penny Johnson's Butterfly Bear, just love this little guy - I colored with my Copics. The base is a pretty chocolate brown Bazzil card stock, and do you just adore that pattern paper or what??? OH my - it is part of the new Tim Holtz stack. The colors are just gorgeous. I love that this stack has full 12x12 of the patterns, then 6x6, the tiny squares then bands - of all the same papers so you can really coordinate your papers! I sewed everything together, then I wanted to use the new EK Success trellis jumbo chain punch and the new Butterfly chain - but the two together just didn't work like I thought... and then one of the "negative" butterflies dropped onto the trellis - - ta da!! Love this!!

And here is a close up of my little butterflies :0)
I added some adhesive bling, and some gold stickles.

Hope you will go and see all the Cute Cards - at Cute Card Challenge! Love all the birds and butterflies this week!

OH and my blog candy I hinted about earlier in the week.. I haven't forgotten - but I want to add a few things and thought I would pick up some special things at the CK Convention this Friday :0) Shopping for you - not that I need to go for me.. LOL

Have a wonderful Thursday - HUGS and-

9 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Oh my he is a cute little bear. The papers are to die for! Love that border. Butterflies are so pretty with the sparkles on the wings. Have a terrific Thursday, hugs...

Pinklady 68 said...

A lovely card! Cute little bear:-)
Beautiful border, butterflies and paper.

Have a great day!
Hugs Laila.

Cards By MI said...

So supercute! Great DP, think they are must have, those too...
Great work1
xMarie

Pami said...

What a cutey he is! Love the colours on this. Pami x

Kelly Schelske said...

This is fabulous Michelle! Love the border!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Michelle,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Cardmaking Galore said...

Utterly cute and that punched border works well

Michelle's Daydreams said...

I just love the colors in this card. So sweet. :)

BA said...

so sweet michelle
xoxo BA