Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Spoon Full of Sugar - Feeling like Fall?

Hello - Time for A Spoon Full of Sugar - This week it is feeling like Fall! Ok, so not really here where I am but I can see that it is getting slightly cooler in the near future :0) We went from mid 90's to this next week high 80's - I'll take it!  But it is fun to color pretending it is cooler!

For my card I played with one of the new Stampavie Sarah Kay images! Loving these new Sarah Kay girls!

This is "ChloĆ© watching the trees in the autumn wind"  Long name, I know, I just call her ChloĆ©.
I think she is so pretty - can't you feel the breeze? I colored with my Copics - then cut with Nesties and inked the edges. 


For the pattern papers I went with K&Company Tim Coffy papers - love the feel of these papers, they feel textured, and warm. Sewed down simply with a straight stitch, oh and everything inked. The border across the bottom is from Martha Stewart, and banded with a dot ribbon. Stampin Up punch for the sentiment. And the sentiment.. uh well it is MIA! I hope it is just buried in my stash, and didn't get pitched in a cleaning frenzy... LOL sorry - the idea of me having a cleaning frenzy... HA! Point being I don't know who made it cuz I can't find it  - :0(


So does it feel like Fall where you are? I am so ready - 


Have a wonderful Tuesday and Make sure to pop over to Spoon Full of Sugar :0) 


HUGS and-

9 comments:

Pinklady 68 said...

A beautiful card you have made:-)
Lovely colors and cute image!

Hope you are feeling better.
Have a great Tuesday!
Hugs from Laila in Norway:-)

Carol Dee said...

Cloe is so pretty. I love Autumn. And yes it is begining to feel like fall her. Some crops are being harvested and trees are turning YEAH. Have a terrific Tuesday. Hugs....

Dianne said...

Beautiful card! The colors are perfect for fall. I will pretend along with you that fall is here and it is nice and cool and Chloe is enjoying the breeze.

Hugs,
Dianne

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Michelle,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nancy said...

Michelle, this is a wonderful card. I love the image. You can almost feel the wind blowing at Chloe's back. Absolutely beautiful!

Monique said...

What do you make beautiful creations!
I instantly became follower!
greetings from Belgium
Monique

Annie said...

a fabulous card Michelle - I love her boots! love the bright fun colours too.
hugs, annie x

dj1952 said...

I LOVE your card. I'm into the deep colors now myself. You did a beautiful job with your coloring. I hope you are feeling better. Hugs, dj

Peachy Wessels said...

These Sarah Kay stamps are just adorable! Your cards are beautiful, great coloring!