Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Stampavie Star Gazing Accordian Envelope

Todays post is for both my Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge Post and my turn at the Stampavie DT Blog - love double duty!

I thought I would share a fun 3-D project I found recently. I went surfing the net to find something fun to send out something "SPECIAL" to someone.... wink wink... and found a great Accordion Envelope on Splitcoast Stampers - You can find it HERE It was really simple to put together, and I love the size of it! Perfect to store or send Stampavie images...wink wink...
I used Basic Grey Figgy Pudding papers to make the Accordion Envelope, love collections where there is no worry if they all work well together - you just know they do!
Then for the fun image I chose the new Laurence image Star Gazing, I love this image! But why do I always want a coke and a smile while coloring it?  LOL  Colored with Copics, then I used a Snow Pen to add some depth to all the white snow of the image.  I roughly cut out the image and attached it to the bottom left corner of the envelope.

The edge of my top is punched with a Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch and then a ribbon and large button for the tie down closure.

The inside is pretty simple I did make a couple of dividers  -
 I hope you liked it.. and I hope the person that it is on its way to likes it too? Now pop on over to A Spoon Full of Sugar, and the Stampavie Blog ;0)

HUGS and -

11 comments:

petra,s cards said...

wauw its fabulous!!!
xx petra

petra,s cards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pinklady 68 said...

A beautiful accordion envelope you have made! Cute bear image:-)and lovely paper!

Have a great day!
Hugs Laila.

Irena said...

Very beautiful creations Michelle.
I hope you are well.
Sending you lots of smiles and hugs :)

DawnMarie said...

Wow Michelle this is gorgeous! Love it.xx

Martina said...

Boah...I am speechles! This is absolute stunning!! Love your box enevlope!
Martina

Nancy said...

Oh Michelle, this is just wonderful! Love the paper (and think I may have some, somewhere). What a great idea to store extra stamped images. Thanks so much for sharing!

Sheri said...

Oh how sweet!

Carol Dee said...

Ooooo, drool ... Love the envelope. Such pretty papers and sweet stamped image. Someone is pretty lucky to be getting this. :) Hugs...

BethW said...

What a delightful way to start the day-they are all just beautiful!
Have to have that stamp-and a few others I saw when I followed the link.

Unknown said...

z9j14s6g36 u2g89j0a67 l3j61r8p19 w1l04o6r04 m3a10a3l21 s3i33h6c55