Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cute Card Thursday Sketch - Tic Toc!

Today is my last day of my Guest DT for Cute Card Thursday - I have so enjoyed my month with them! This is one talented group of ladies here! This week the challenge is Tic Toc - to use a clock or time on your card -
I had some fun with this card  - Using another of the new Stampavie Sarah Kay images "Eloise and Mimi saying Hello" As said with every Sarah Kay image... I love this image! Colored with my Copics, then cut out with Nesties ovals.
For the card, the base is Bazzil Sugar Cookie, I love this color. Great with so many pattern papers. Especially this pattern paper - This is Basic Grey's Green at Heart - love the colors, can be used for so many different things. So I used three different patterns, and then I thought it was the perfect time to use Martha Stewart's picket fence border punch! I found some scraps of kraft paper and punched out two runs and sewed down the fences - And then sewed down all the other patterns.

Then I added a pretty satin ribbon, tied in a bow. Then for the challenge part.. I dug and dug and dug into my stash and found these great vintage watch faces. I knew I had them and I so wanted to use them! Should have heard me scream when I finally did! :0) So I pop dotted them onto the card, and then my sentiment is from JustRite. I am really loving these sentiments - love the fonts.

So that is my card - now make sure you pop over and see all the Cute Cards at Cute Card Thursday Challenge!

OH and don't forget my Blog Candy!!! Link is on the top right side bar - it ends Sunday :0)

Have a wonderful Thursday - Hugs and-

3 comments:

Kirsten Alicia said...

Beautiful card Michelle! I saw these images at the stamping show in London last weekend, but can't afford them at the moment. I love the clock faces, I've got a 'thing' for clocks on my cards at the moment. Hope you're continuing to do well, it certainly sounds as if you are. Hugs.

Carol Dee said...

How sweet. The clock faces suggest the passage of time and the picket fence punch is perfect. Hugs...

Maryann Laursen said...

Your card is so awesome. I really love both the image your coloring and the clocks are really gorgeous. May I ask, where you have got them from, as I have been looking for some dseveral times, but never found them anywhere, so I would really love to know, where you´ve found yours?
This card is just stunning, othing less dear friend, and I like eery tiny bit of it.