Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Baby - Baby and another Baby!

OH my this is so fun! I was getting my photos ready for a post to schedule... A BABY!!! Yes Patti had her baby!! And while writing the post, Autie barked to go outside, and when I let him out... UH... I saw that Lillie was giving birth! And then she did it again! :0)

So first meet Marisa!! She is gorgeous - just like her Mom Patti, actually she is almost a carbon copy to her Mom :0)  She is HUGE! Tall and long, like her Mom. She is almost the same height as Paco who was born way back in June! LOL But that is ok, we still love her and Dad has nicknamed her "Legs" -
Here is the traditional Day one photo with Dad... we were comparing this to other baby day one photos... too funny most of them his arms cross across the baby and their legs are rarely past the length of his t-shirts. You can tell he is really having to HOLD ON to Marisa!

And here is a photo of Lillie and her two babies.... for a while I thought there was going to be a third, but she has settled down and I think we are all done. This is barely two hours after birth. Jack was first, he is the adorable asleep buckskin one - and Jill is the cute little spot. You can't see Jack's eyes here, but he has Frank's ice blue eyes, I think Jill's will be the gold color like Mom's.  I have held, petted, and gave lots attention to these babies already! These two will not end up skittish like Chloe!

HUGS and have a great day! (Don't forget my Blog Candy listed at the top of my sidebar)

20 comments:

Jolita said...

Congrats on all three newborn ones!
They all look sooooo cute, you have to love them.

Lots of fun with the little ones!

Hugs,
Jolita

Diane.W. said...

Amazing!!! Congratulations!!!
They are all soooo gorgeous & Marisa is very much like her Mummy :o)x

hotpotato said...

Soooo cute...........

Cards By MI said...

Congrats to all your new babies. You know what you will be doing with all your time now, cuddle and love to them all. :)
XMarie

Michele Spera said...

Ohh the babies are adorable:-) Love their colors:-)
XMicheleX

Karen McAlpine said...

Love the sweet pictures. Thanks for sharing them!

Yvonne said...

Congratulations with the new furry babys!! Wow, Marisa is realy huge. But o the spots and color, just great!! Lillie is a proud mom, you can see! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Yvonne

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats on all the newborns. They are soo cute.

Carol Dee said...

Ohhhh, I LOVE babies, All Babies. Your newest additions are adorable. The girls are pretty and Jack is gonna be a looker ;) WOW.
hugs to all...

Carol Dee said...

Ohhhh, I LOVE babies, All Babies. Your newest additions are adorable. The girls are pretty and Jack is gonna be a looker ;) WOW.
hugs to all...

Ann said...

Marisa is one big baby. I went back and looked at pictures of Jorge and in comparison and she looks half grown. The kids look so cuddly you want to pick them up and snuggle which I am sure you have. Congrats on your new additions Hugs Ann

Niki said...

Babies are the best! They are all gorgeous. Makes me wish I lived out in the country so I could have some too. Marisa is a beautiful girl, "legs" is a good nickname.

Niki

Jo said...

Oh Michelle an extra treat this week, they are adorable, all 3 of them!!! So cute and cuddley. Thanks for sharing. Hugs Jo x

Martina said...

Wow..is thius the full moon? ;) What lovely babies!! Marisa looks really not like a newborn...but so pretty! And the twins are so cute, too!!
Martina

Cynde said...

The babies are all so precious. "Legs" is the perfect name for Marisa. She sure has them... So beautiful..just like Mama! JAck and Jill are adorable. I'm sure Jack will be a real handsome boy with his blue eyes and his coloring. You may need tohave another stinky billy! LoL..
How fun for you...I love the Babies..you sure can tell you love them All very much. They all look so healthy. Congrats to you and Hubby both!
Hugs Cynde

Nancy said...

Marisa is exquisite! Jack and Jill are adorable. Are twins common? I am sure these keep you hopping but the reward must be worth it.

Caroljenks said...

Michelle they are just adorable - Jack & Jill make me feel all 'melty', Aaaaahhh.

Carol x

Anne said...

Congratulations on your new additions! They are absolutely adorable!!!!!!!!!!

Sonia said...

Marisa look adorable, great pictures.
Thanks sharing all the photos.

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

LorraineB said...

They are so beautiful!! You're so lucky to have those great animals around you. I love animals. I always say animals are better than people and they ARE in so many ways.