Saturday, September 11, 2010

Animal Crackers - So ready for Fall...

I think it is unanimous we are all more than ready for Fall to come in. We had one day of a bit cooler (high 80's) and less humid weather. Then things heated back up and with all the rain this week - it is just plain yucky outside! We so needed the rain, but almost 9 inches is more than enough for a few days..
Felipe was having a little breakfast. He is growing so fast, and is SUPER friendly, you have to sneak up to get sweet photos like this, once he sees you he puts those ears down, and trots towards you :0)
Jorge was having breakfast too... but his mom was in one of her moods. As soon as she saw I was heading towards her to snap photos, she took him off in a hurry. This is one thing I just hate about Macie, she has always been so skittish. We have to really work to make sure her babies are not the same way.
Felicia is Macie's daughter from last summer, she is not like her Mom in the least. Very friendly - but like her Mom and her older sister Lina, she is short, and had those beautiful big eyes.
I thought this was a funny photo - don't you all lay in your breakfast? Goats are really weird. I just don't understand their fascination to lay and roll in their alfalfa. But Lucy is pretty sitting there isn't she?
What a handsome little man.. I just wish he was as well behaved as he looks.. sigh. Man we are going through a time here! I just hope he is going to out grow all of these bad habits... that or one of us will  not live through it! Seriously - I need to not let those big brown eyes get away with as much as he does... that face just melts me ;0)
Libbie is pretty well behaved - except for two things - barking outside, and well.. just ignoring us when she is outside and sees something that interest her. A donkey, A goat, A bird flying by, A grasshopper, A bumble bee, heck a breeze - doesn't matter - she lives in her own little world. Wasn't interested in a photo this week at all, I finally got her to come in with just one word - "COOKIE???"  Then I have her full attention and yes Mam what ever you need.

Hope you enjoyed Animal Crackers today - and that you have a wonderful weekend planned. How about hugging something furry for a smile :0)

HUGS and

11 comments:

Jo said...

Adorable piccies as always Michelle, thanks for sharing!! Hugs Jo x

DawnMarie said...

Gosh the babies grow quick eh! Glad you got some well needed rain Michelle and the weather is cooler soon. Love the goats, they are so quirky lol. Have a good weekend.xx

Nancy said...

Oh Michelle, I had two Beagles that were hard to get back inside when something interested them. I finally resorted to a coffee can full of treats by the back door and all I had to do was rattle in and in they came! All your critters are so sweet.

Carol Dee said...

I enjoyed today's visit with the critters. So sweet. Lucy is one pretty goat ! Enjoy the weekend, hugs...

Rufus said...

All the babies are so sweet you just want to give them a cuddle. They grow up so fast! Hope it cools off for all of you! Thanks for the visit with the critters.
R/

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Thanks for your cute pics every Saturday. You know how much I enjoy my weekly dosis animal crackers ;)

BethW said...

Oh my they are all so darn cute. Our mini-doxie gets away with murder too. Same thing-the eyes and she really knows how to work it! Our magic word is cheese.

Anita said...

Such cute babbies! TFS!

Niki said...

Great pics, would love to see your critters up close and in person.

I can totally relate to Libbie's ignoring you. My son says our dog, Brownie, has ADHLAS disease--Attention Deficit Hey Look A Squirrel. Trying to get her attention when she sees something is pretty much hopeless!

Although you've had too much rain, we could use some of it up here in Colorado.

Niki

Annie said...

Hi Michelle! I love catching up with all your animals! the babies are always so cute.
hugs, annie x

Annie said...

Hi Michelle! I love catching up with all your animals! the babies are always so cute.
hugs, annie x