Saturday, February 26, 2011

Animal Crackers - Sleepy time for the Doggies?

I got some adorable photos of the dogs sleeping this week... well of Chica and Autie - Libbie never sleeps she is always on guard! LOL
First look at how adorable Autie is  - My Little Man...
He is such a sweet boy - Now Hubby may not like that I am showing his Little Dude sleeping in Libbie's PINK bed, but they all love this bed, it is the only bed out of 8-10 beds that they haven't destroyed and they actually sleep in... must be really comfortable! 

Same time.. I caught Chica napping right next to Autie - 
She sleeps FLAT OUT - still a puppy so she really crashes when she is napping! Do you recognize that blanket? That was the Heart blanket that "Daddy" got Libbie when we got her - She loves that blanket - Autie used it when he came home to us as a baby and now their baby is using it too... they drag it all over the house and sleep on it. Just too darn cute!
Chica has the eyes that just melt your heart... just like her Dad Autie... man is that a face or what!
Libbie is just bored with the whole thing... lets go and chase some goats on the fence line!!!
Speaking of Goats - I got this photo of Chloe yesterday. This goat just kills me. Man those eyes are so stunning! But she is a psycho! Total nut, won't let you touch her at all, and runs and scream like a crazy idiot when you are in the pen. I'll have to try and video her screaming one day.. really you wouldn't believe it! But she is gorgeous. I just hope that she can one day give us some gorgeous babies, then I can tame them down... (remember I wasn't able to be with Chloe as a baby as she was born just after my accident)
And checking in on our newest addition - Baby Juliet. She is really loving being in the Girls youth pen, and getting to know all the other gals. She doesn't know that she is so much bigger than they are... remember most of these mini's are full size already... she is only 1/2 the size she will end up. 
Here she is being told the order of the pen... Felicia is letting her know... you wait and drink after I am done - Got it?  LOL one day Juliet may tell her differently  :0) 
And what do you do if you have an itch you can't scratch??? Well you use the fence silly!!!

I am putting together a special blog candy - Can you believe I have been here in Blog Land for THREE years!! Yep my anniversary is here.. so keep an "eye" on me... sorry... bad pun?

Have a wonderful Saturday- HUGS from me and all the Furry Kids!

15 comments:

Helen said...

Do I love those fur babies of yours! I would like to come over and give them a big hug, but as I am in Holland and you're in Texas, please would you give them my hugs (I know you don't mind). See you soon. Hugs from Holland.

Heidi said...

Every saturday I have to visit, I just love all the great photos of your gorgeous animals. The donkeys are my favourites:)
My leonberger have a fleece poncho that she loves:)
Have a lovely saturday.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Maryann Laursen said...

Oh my I just love these eyes on Chica ha ha ha. They´re so gorgeous and can just melt any heart I think. I know I´m a doggy person, but these eyes should be able to melt anyones hear even those, who don´t like dogs too much. Thanks soo much for sharing all these lovely pictures with us, they´re soo awesome.
have a wonderful week-end hun.

Yvonne said...

I'm always waiting on saturday for your post, love to see all your animals. Thanks again Michelle for letting us enjoy. What a beautifull pictures of the sleeping dogs! Juliet is real cute! Great to read that she's doing well! Have a nice weekend!! Yvonne

Cynde said...

Just Love all the critters, So lovely to see them every week. I do look so forward to it. Chica is the cutest thing. And Autie does have gorgeous eyes. I can't get over how little the donkeys are even after seeing the pictures for 2 and a half years.
Have a great weekend Michelle! Thanks for always sharing the pictures.

LorraineB said...

Thanks for posting those photos. I just love seeing them all. A screaming goat?...Oh yeah, I'd love to see a video of that.

Carol Dee said...

I love visiting on Saturday. such sweet critters at your place. Thanks for sharing them with us. :) hugs....

K. Joy said...

Love the pictures, as always!! :)) Chica is so adorable - she does look just like her dad. And I can't wait to see what Juliet looks like as she grows up. :) I didn't realize she was a standard for a minute, so looks so good with the minis!!

Kirsten Alicia said...

Hi Michelle, love this week's pics. Chica is a lovely girl & it's great to see Juliet settling in so well. Have a great weekend.

okienurse said...

I love getting up on Saturdays and reading about the fur babies and life on the ranch! I think the eye pun was funny...I think you are awesome to be able to joke about it! Thanks for sharing. Vickie

Shelly said...

I woke up today thinking about it being Animal Crackers day. :) I so enjoy the pictures of your fur babies. Man, there's no doubt that Chica is Autie's daughter. They look so much alike. I love seeing Juliet so happy in with the smaller donkeys. Makes me smile.

Nancy said...

Oh they are so sweet. They are Aussies, right? I so miss having a dog.

Rufus said...

Love seeing all the fur babies. Hope that you can get a baby with Chloe's eyes and a loving personality!
R/

BethW said...

Thanks yet again for sharing your wonderful "kids" with us. Is Marisa pregnant-she looks a little large around the middle!

Anonymous said...

Aww, what precious photos! They are all so cute.