Friday, February 25, 2011

Just Magnolias and Hanglars - A sketch this week!

Today at Just Magnolias and Hanglars there is a wonderfully fun sketch to work with. I really enjoyed this sketch - worked so well with one of my old stamped Hanglars that was sent to me many many moons ago :0)
Was a lighter weight paper than I am use to, but I love the shading with the copics on this paper... wonder what it is? LOL
And here is my card with this weeks sketch - I really had some fun with the DCWV Garden Party papers and a cream colored card stock. For my bands - I used a Martha Stewart Cherry Blossom border punch along with one of the pattern papers, LOVE IT!! Need to use these borders more like this really a cool effect don't you think. The light green bling doesn't hurt either -

My image is cut in a circle and then matted with a Nesties Lacey Circles. Everything is sewed down.

Love this sketch, and the fun colors of these papers. OH I am so READY for SPRING!!! Bye Bye Winter Bye Bye!!

Now pop on over to Just Magnolias and Hanglars Challenge and see all the DT cards, and join us for a chance at a wonderful prize!

I am off... today is girlie day :0) Toes - Lunch - and maybe Hobby Lobby?

HUGS and-

5 comments:

Debbi said...

Gorgeous card! I love the Martha Stewart punch--just beautiful.
I am also SOOOO ready for Spring!
*smiles*
debbi

Helen said...

Hope this beautiful card also brings Spring to Holland (we so need a bit of sun.....) Have fun on your girlie day and not too much hobby lobby...... ;-). See you again tomorrow for some fur cuties :D

Nancy said...

Oh Michelle, this is wonderful! So cute. I so wish we could get these stamps here in the US.

Debby said...

Your card is so sweet...I wish those stamps were available in the states, on Ebay they want 29.99, which is totally ridiculious....I'll just keep dreaming...thanks for sharing!

Kirsten Alicia said...

So lovely!