Sunday, February 13, 2011

CHA 2011 - Wanna See some Scrapbook Pages??

Sorry I don't have a Dust It Off project for you today - been SUPER busy with work this week, and just haven't gotten totally back to normal schedule.

So I was thinking... I take lots of photos while at CHA of Scrapbook Pages while there. I started out as a "Scrapbooker" long long long before a card maker, or stamper. And I just love to stop and look at beautiful scrapbook pages - for me to awe over, and for my Buddie Tracey and my Sister Melanie to get inspiration for her books for their kids.

Sadly the people in my scrapbooks have not aged in my books for about 5 years... now for some of the adults they may like that... but my Nieces and Nephew have remained small children... LOL Maybe one day I'll find time to scrap again - but right now I am just totally happy in my stamping and card making -

But for those of you that still do Scrap - or that just love to admire pretty scrapbook pages... here are some of my favorites that I saw at the show. Can't tell you what booths or companies... I just snap gorgeous pages while walking by.... enjoy.... And for those that made these pages - hope you don't mind that I am sharing them... they were just to gorgeous to not!













 Told you... gorgeous huh?
Hugs and -

3 comments:

Helen said...

Thanks for sharing. I am as way behind as you with scrapping (my daughter stays 2 in the scrapbook and is in the meantime 11); too busy with cardmaking stuff. Maybe some day ...... (need more hours in a day I guess). Regards, Helen

Janette said...

These pages are just gorgeous, keep telling myself to get on with some, have so many things in my head.....thanks for sharing your memories and for inspiring me to 'get going' with my own.xx

Carol Dee said...

I got you all beat! My boys are 30 and 27 and grandsons are 3 and 2 months! I have all the supplies
(I horde them) and have not started. Yeah, like maybe when I retire, LOL.
Those pages are all so pretty. They all need to be in frames and hung to be admired. TFS.
Have relaxing Sunday, hugs....