Thursday, February 24, 2011

SMILE - a new Gillian Roberts Image "Fiona"

Hello -
Quick post today to show you one of the samples I made for Stampavie's CHA booth - A Gillian Roberts image called "Fiona" - just love this little gal -
This card came together so quick! I think it was one that was just meant to be - I first colored my image with my copics and had some fun with those polk-a-dot tights Fiona is wearing - and then I went a bit nuts with those daisies! The papers are from my scraps - all sewed down and the flowers and words were down deep in my stash from my days of scrapbooking. So glad they didn't find their way into my donation box, cuz they were just perfect for this card! 
Has been a bad week here at our house.. computer wise - opened up my computer to work on Tuesday and a NASTY virus was going to work... a million pop ups and fake security warnings going crazy! Over 9 hours later I finally had it out of the system, and ran a virus scan through the entire computer - two different kinds of scans. Then Wednesday I downloaded a new program, and ran it as well... Would you believe that it found things that the first two did not! I think my computer is clean now, and seems to be working like normal. But my house and my head have suffered the long hours at the computer... Could have handled that many hours surfing blogs and having fun, but the stress of the virus was a different type of computer work! LOL 

So here it is Thursday and I am physically still back on Tuesday morning with my work and chores! Double time today for me! Gotta get lots done today so I can go to lunch with my BFF Tracey and do our girlie pedicure time on Friday :0) Don't want to miss that so I am sure I will be a working crazy person today! LOL 

HUGS and have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Chris (catt871) said...

Hi Michelle! Long time no visit!!!! This card is gorgeous! I love those big flowers!! AND the colours are SO pretty!!!!

Helen said...

Hi Michelle, this is a card that makes you smile. Hope your computer is clean now (a virus is a real pain in the ...). Hope you can enjoy your lunch with Tracey and your girlie thing on Friday! Hugs Helen

Danni said...

This is so cute!!

Shelly said...

This is darling, Michelle! I love it. Have fun getting your footsies pampered. :)

Kelly Schelske said...

She's adorable Michelle and I love those daisies!

Carol Dee said...

CUTE - cute - CUTE !!!

Kirsten Alicia said...

Such a pretty card, the image is very sweet.