Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wanna see my CHA 2011 - Sarah Kay Clock?

Hello - thought I might show you the clock I made for the Stampavie Booth at CHA - I made this clock for with someone special in mind to gift it to after the show - (hope you are loving it Heidi!)

Now for the instructions on how I made this clock - you can follow this LINK HERE to my first clock I made last summer for the how too's on this project. Really easy to do... and very inexpensive! My clocks are from Walmart, and only cost $3.00!

The only difference in my clock this time is the stamps.. I used the brand new Sarah Kay images - loving these new Vintage Chic Sarah Kay's - they are just too gorgeous and fun! And so in style now!

I made this in one evening, other than drying time for that stickles around the buttons.. LOL I think this makes a great personal gift for that special friend.

Hope you like it too, and let me know if you try this out yourself!!
HUGS and-

9 comments:

Anne said...

wow, wow, wow and wow again!!!
Michell I love this:) So girlie, well done and I'll bet Heidi does too.
Anne x

Carol Dee said...

Great clock. LOVE the buttoned frame! Hugs...

Jingle said...

Super cute!

Anne said...

Beautiful clock! Especially love the 3 o'clock image - it is SO my daughter with the cuddly kitty!

Linda said...

I like it! Very cute. Is it in your craft room???

Martina said...

Oh my God! How I love that clock!! Sooo gorgeous Michelle! Can't wait to order the new Sarah Kay stamps!!!
Martina

Lacey Stephens said...

Fabulous clock!! I love it!! These images are so adorable. I received both of my packages yesterday and wednesday!! :-) I'm so excited!! I can't wait to play with some of them - of course, after all of the orders ship out first!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Vicky said...

awesome clock so colorful the images are cute.

Annie said...

how fabulous Michelle! love the buttons and the retro 60s style.
hugs, annie x