Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stampavie Sneak Peaks! Mo Manning!

Today I thought I would share a couple of my cards I made for Stampavie's CHA 2011 Booth. These are both Mo Manning images, and just too fun!

First up is one of my Favorites from the new releases - Baby Fairy Flora - Gorgeous!
For some reason I just adore the DCWV Nana's Nursery for baby cards - especially the boys collection with that purple and green. I have sewed down all they layers of pattern papers and then used Copics to color the fun little fairy baby! She is matted with the Spellbinders Beaded Circle Nestie.

A few Mulberry roses, Martha Stewart Frond leaf punches and stickles on the wings complete my card -

The second card is perfect for any Graduate in your life.. CAT GRAD!
I wanted to keep this card simple and to the point.. So just a few layers of card stock, a scrap of some graduation pattern paper is all I needed. The "Cat Grad" is colored with my Copics and matted with Spellbinders Lacey Square Nestie. Seriously how fun is this for any graduate? I started to add a computer generated sentiment of "Catgradulations"... LOL I think I will when I make this for the person I have in mind... HA!

Hope you enjoyed my sneaks.. see you tomorrow!
HUGS and-

4 comments:

Tracey said...

These are both gorgeous but I am in love with the first one! Such a sweet image!!

Helen said...

You have made two beautiful cards. Regards, Helen

Naomi Johnson said...

lovely cards both, I have Mo's fairy as a digi and I just adore her.

Those papers are devine! need to be getting myself some

Carol Dee said...

I love Mo's art. Your cards a fabulous. Hugs...