Monday, February 7, 2011

CHA 2011 - Some Favorites I saw :0)

I thought through the next week or so when I don't have a challenge I would show you some of my favorite things I saw at CHA 2011! Today I have a few things from Kaiser Crafts - I just loved all of their papers, but two collections I really fell for, and I can't find their names! Will have to put that on my search list.
This is a fun fruity kitchen line - love the colors and the patterns on this one. I must have that one with the hand written recipe cards on it!

Cute Cute Cute....
And this one is just beautiful! We all know how much I love the pinks and browns :0) This has such a soft feel and so many pretty flowers in the patterns! Love their DT samples....
Told you! How gorgeous are these? I do believe I am going to have to track down one of the little box cabinets to do! And cupcakes are always great - but that three tiered tray is just stunning!

Now they have another product that is on my must have list... I am on the hunt for some of these for sure!
Seriously... I adore these wooden flourishes and embellishments! I have one I got years ago from a kit club, and I have been hoarding it... now that I have seen that there are so many more out there I am going to pull it out and use it and then order me lots more!!

I'll be posting lots more later this week... I was able to take LOTS of photos this year!
HUGS and -

7 comments:

Kirsten Alicia said...

I'll take one of everything please!! Seriously, they're all so pretty.

Lorraine said...

oh wow Michelle how gorgeous are these I too am a big fan of pink n brown and i am loving those fruity papers and the wooden embellies too oh no this is going to be another expensive year lol xxx

Helen said...

Thanks for sharing this with us. Kind regards, Helen

TA Carbone said...

Michelle I love Kaiser also. I have a lot of their Desk Sets to store items in and their wooden embellishments. I haven't used their papers yet so I guess that is a "to do" for this year. That is if my LSS stocks it. I know they do with their wooden items

Enjoy your day
:)
TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

Carol Dee said...

Wonderful stuff, I love the pinks and browns, too! That little set of drawers is to die for ! Hugs..

smd46 said...

Hi Michelle,
I love the wooden flourishes, do you remember who sells them?

Annie said...

I am loving the pink and green collection - wonder how long before they make it over here.
hugs, annie x