Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Follow Your Dreams

My turn to post on the Stampavie DT blog, and I pulled out the new Tina Wenke image Mouse and Poppy Seeds.

Tina images just make me smile. And this one is a favorite :0)


I colored with my ProMarkers, and kept it really bright and colorful. My papers are from Graphic 45, sewed down. My leaves are from Papertrey Ink, love their matching dies and stamps. I punched EK Success Retro Flowers, rolled the petals, and stacked the two smaller sizes. The centers are Pearl Pen.

The sentiment is also from Tina Wenke, cut out with a Papertrey Ink mat stacking dies.

I hope that this Tina Wenke card gave you a smile :0)

Have a great day -
HUGS and-

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wo this i superb love that little mouse how cute wonderful papers simply perfect hugs sassyx

Carol Dee said...

I love it. Thos flowers are fabulous and the image is ADORABLE, hugs...

okienurse said...

cute card and it did put a smile on my face. Thanks for sharing. Vickie

Kirsten Alicia said...

Very pretty!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is sooo darn cute!!!! love it!!!!
hugs, Heidi