Friday, May 11, 2012

Just Magnolia & Hanglar Challenge - Two or more Stamps!

Happy Friday - this week at Just Magnolia & Hanglar Challenge it was my turn to host and choose the theme. Having so many images to choose from I thought it might be fun to use at least two on the project/card. Mask and use Backgrounds, accessories or just 2 or more images anywhere on the project.

For my card I used three images. This card is for my MIL for Mothers Day on Sunday.. so shhh don't show her ok?


I made an easel card, MIL likes those cuz they stand up on her coffee table. Now yes, I know this is a BOLD card. But I just totally fell head over heels at this paper. These papers are from the Graphic 45 Fashionista collection. They remind me of my my MIL...

So I stamped by masking all three images to create my scene. All my layers are sewed down, Papertrey Ink red satin dotted ribbon as bands on both the top and bottom with a lacey edge created with My Favorite Things die. Leaf flourish and the sentiment are also from Papertrey Ink. Mulberry Roses and Martha Stewart branch punches.

Now make sure to head over to the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Challenge and see all the Dt inspiration, and then join us for this weeks prize.

We are dealing with water here.. rain water. Drying up  and HOT and then rain rain rain. We so need it so this is not complaining at all. But I just feel for all the animals... it is really soggy out there. I hope I can get out there and get photos for tomorrow. You may see a lot of wet animals -

HUGS and

8 comments:

Naomi Johnson said...

WOW! love, love, love this card. Such a fabulous montage of images and beautiful papers. Just gorgous!

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, I love this the colours are fabulous, huggles Pops x x

Bernice said...

This is lovely Michelle - I just had to get that stamp of Edwin with the chicken as my wee boy has four of them and loves to pick them up like that! I have it on order now from Brooklyn - couldn't find anyone in the UK who still stocked that one!
Bernice

Lynn said...

Very cute card. Love the paper and how you have matched the coloring so well. Can you tell me what font you have used for your blog heading? I love it.

Riet said...

Beautiful card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Carol Dee said...

It is no fun when it is wet and muddy. But the grass will keeep growing as long as the rains come. Here is hoping your summer doesn't suddenly dry up like last year.
The Mother's Day card is Fabulous. She is going to love it. :)

Rhonda Miller said...

What a beautiful card.

Marilyn said...

Great card Michelle and yes, it is bold but your colouring is as bold as your paper so it makes for a very striking and gorgeous card. Your MIL is going to love it.