Tuesday, October 16, 2012

High Hopes - Blue Black and White challenge

Howdy... we are busy little donkeys around here... pricing, packing, cleaning and making sure we have all our "donkeys" in a row... but I did take a little time to "play" and make a card for this weeks High Hopes Challenge. 

The challenge? Blue Black and White Color Challenge, that is a perfect challenge for all those new penguin images.

Here is my card -

Really had some fun with those penguins! :0) I masked and stamped three of the new dudes! Waddlin' By,  Just Chillin' and Cool Claude I masked, stamped and colored with my Copics (colors below) I then added lots of stickles and then clear dimensional glaze on the ice cube. I found a couple of papers in my stash of scraps. White base, and Black mat. the image and papers I just edged with my black Copic. I sewed things down. And then found a border of felt scallops, I cut it apart and used it in the corners with some adhesive pearls. The sentiment is also from High Hopes.

Here is a close up of the guys...


The inside I strayed from the challenge just a tad.....


Ok, so the red is more than a tad :0) oops... I was just crafting a way and had it all down before I realized it... LOL

Here are my Copics colors...


 Now you need to waddle on over and see the other DT cards at the High Hopes Challenge! And then... please do join us! We would love to see you win some High Hopes!


Now back to work!! (That was for me... more pricing and packing LOL)  I sure hope we sell well... or I am going to have a very full house of goodies! LOL

Have a great Tuesday! HUGS and-



3 comments:

Sheri said...

I have been gone for awhile. Looking daily but not had time to comment. How cute is this? You do amazing work and I love this card!

Carol Dee said...

Loving those penguins. You did a great job usuing blue, black and white.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.


Hugs Riet.xx