Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Whimsy Inspiration Challenge - All things Sparkly!

Totally Love the Theme of this weeks Whimsy Inspiration Challenge! All things Sparkly! And don't be shocked here... but I went overboard with the bling.. LOL

Here is my card with the new image "Presents" by LiaStamp - Such a wonderful image!



I found some older pattern papers from Graphic 45 Christmas Past collection, and loved the vintage feel...but bold colors. So I colored my "Presents" to match. I sewed all the pieces down, cut out the image with a circle nestie and matted with the Lace Nestie. I then covered the mat with Diamond Stickles. LOVE how it came out! Then I just totally coo coo! I covered about 80% of the image with all different colors of Stickles! This baby sparkles!!



Wish you could really see it! I found a ribbon that Celebrate the Season - and I backed it with a scrap of the red gingham that I colored with a Copic to darken. Three button in one corner... that I added stickles too :0)

The inside uses all the same papers - and one of the sentiments from new "Christmas Sayings" Digital sentiments.

Ok confession time here... I really have not been using Digital sentiments that long. But I am really LOVING them!!!  You can make them any size you want... so if you need them smaller for the front, no problem. Larger for the inside... sure go for it!  I really have enjoyed them.  Have you tried them yet? I am going to have to scroll through all the ones that Whimsy has and make sure I don't "need" a few more! :0)

Now that you have seen my Sparkly Card for the challenge... you just have to jump over to the Whimsy Inspiration Challenge and see all the DT cards! Wow we have tons of fabulous sparkle going on!

I just printed out a few more of the new Digital images... I have a little free time and I think coloring up some of these new images are just what I need to fill it with!

HUGS and-

2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

You do sparkly so well. :) Hugs....

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx