Monday, October 1, 2012

High Hopes October NEW Release - Day One

It is here!! 



YES the High Hopes Stamps New Release Day One! There are lots of wonderful new winter images and sentiments to choose from in this release.  It was really hard for me to choose which ones I wanted to play with :0)

But first up I decided that Skatin' Along was just adorable and needed to be colored up right away.


I think it was the grin that sold me. Is that a penguin having fun or what? I actually wonder what he is thinking about.... LOL

Colored with Copics, then I used a French Doily behind. The sentiment is also from High Hopes it is in a Whimsy Chipboard frame.

Inside of card really simple -

Now make sure to head on over to the High Hopes Blog and see more of the new release images that the DT have used. Really some great stuff! Then make your way to the High Hopes Stamps Website to get your order in fast!

Lots to show off the next few days... so please bear with me as I have two post today and then lots more this week to show off during the week!

HUGS and-

No comments: