Wednesday, October 3, 2012

High Hopes Penjuin's Friends Release Blog Hop!

Sure hope scheduler works, because when this goes live I will be at Warrenton/Roundtop Antiquing and Junking - sun up to sun down! :0)

And today is really big important!!
It is time for the High Hope's Blog Hop to Celebrate the Penguin Friend's release!

The High Hopes Divas have created some fun projects to showcase the stamps that are being released today.

The release includes 12 images, 1 background design, and 10 Sentiments illustrated by Laurie Furnell.

There is candy along the hop. You won't know where, so leave a comment at each stop!

The blog hop will run through Midnight EST Sunday, October 7th with the winners of the candy posted on Monday, October 8th.

You should have arrived from Karen's Blog. If you haven't, you might want to start at the top at the High Hope's Blog so you don't miss any of the fun.

From here you will hop over to Tanya.

Blog Hop order...



Would you like to see what I created for today's HOP? I had lots of fun playing with the new  Penguin images and my new Silhouette Cameo... i wanted to make a little box to give a gift in... and then I saw this cute open box and thought it was so different I just had to give it a go...



I used the new Frozen Fun (Snowballs for Sale) image, just too fun! I colored with my Copics, then cut loosely. I created the box after cutting it out and then cut pattern paper for decoration for each panel, inking the edges. I used my Marvy Snow marker for the snowballs. For the other three panels I decided to use some of the new Sentiments that are all also being released this week! They are great for all kinds of winter projects...



Think Snow...

Snowin' and Blowin'...


Snow all Day...

Fun little box that I really had planned to fill with some candy for the photo shoot... then I decided that I would have to buy the candy... then take a photo... then I would have candy sitting here and well... I just decided you will have to imagine the candy cuz I really don't think I could just let it sit here and not eat it. :0)


Now make sure to waddle on to the next blog in the HOP... TANYA !


Have a great Day... I'll report on our junkin' trip ASAP in the week...
HUGS and



22 comments:

Dora said...

hello Michelle,
now can I see your creation and ending my bloghop. this morning I come to your blog but I don't see this news so I try for the second time.....Yeah....beautiful work.
nicely decorate and the image is great.
have a nice day.
greetings

Kristine Reynolds said...

What an adorable box michelle! Love it!

Sheri said...

You really outdid yourself. Too cute! Can't wait to hear what you bought today

Barbara, said...

Amazing paper art!

Karen Wilson said...

Wow, this is awesome!! Wonderful job! TFS!

Janet said...

WOW Michelle!! That box is FANTASTIC!! Love how you made the box & used the image & sayings around the box!!

Hill Top Creations said...

lovely box and I can imagine the candy just fine and I would be in the same boat.. having to eat it all.. Take Care

Mary-Anne V said...

Love the unique box...so fun and love the image too.

Mel De Souza said...

Adorable! I would love to make one of these for my front hallway

jan farnworth said...

love your box that image is to cool.

Rosie Gustafson said...

Awesome creation. Love all the detail on your box. I am a big fan of penguins. Thank you for sharing.

Sue said...

What a great card and idea.

Anonymous said...

This.is.too.much.fun! The cuttings on the top of the box look laquered. Wow!

Shala

Deb said...

Cute box! You wouldn't have eaten all the candy before you finished shooting!! : ^ )

Di said...

Fantastic creation! I love this little treat box. The sentiments and the penguins are perfect. You did a great job!

Mary Ann said...

Love it...Very pretty box,great gift box...

Carol Dee said...

The new images are so much fun :) LOVE the treat/gift box. You are sooo creative. :) hugs...

Terry Deason said...

I am in love with all of these new images! This box is so cute.

Kellie said...

Cute box. I can think of lots of ideas for this :-)

Janine said...

What a great box - you will have to fill it with snowball treats!

Renae said...

Cute box!

Becca said...

This is wonderful...the stamp is so cute too. Great creativty here.