Thursday, October 4, 2012

Whimsy October Digital Stamp Release Showcase DAY 4!!


Hello and welcome to Day 4 of our October Digital Stamp Release Showcase! 
On Monday (1st October) Whimsy Stamps released this month's new digital designs, From then until 4th October the Whimsy Digital DT and Special Guests are showcasing these fabulous new goodies with a daily mini blog hop and I am part of today’s hop! Each mini blog hop has a new release prize hidden somewhere along the way and you have 24hrs to enter each prize draw. To be entered into today's mini blog hop prize draw, be sure to leave a comment on ALL of the DT's posts listed below by 12.00PM EST tomorrow. All winners will be announced on the Whimsy blog on 5th October


 To take a peek at today's fabulous new release creations, please click on the links below...



Remember that the entire new release is available to buy right now from the Whimsy Stamps store along with all your Whimsy favorites. 

For my project I really had some fun! Not only did I use one of the great new release digital stamps, Daisy's from Dana's Digi's , but I also took this opportunity to try and cut my first SVG file with my new Silhouette Cameo. Ok, so first I had to upgrade my software to the Designers issue, no biggie. Then I just chose my Whimsy Shape EZ by TLC file -  I picked the Roll Bag - Thought the shape and it being a gift bag went perfectly with the Daisy's image!  It was so easy! And fast!


 Great gift bag don't you think? this shape is wonderful! I cut a piece of DCWV pattern paper that is double sided (inside pretty too) This I found a coordinating paper in the stack and matted my Daisy image. Cut a strip of for the bottom, and added a piece of Tim Holtz tape. A flower, button and leaf, then I punched a hole in the top and added a large rhinestone brad as a closure! So happy with how it came out - These Whimsy Shape EZ patterns are great! LOL... sorry I am just now really using them and loving how easy they make things.



 Now more about the image  - how pretty are those Daisy's ? And I adore that Ball canning jar!! I colored with my Copics, then used dimensional glaze over the jar, really cool in person.

Now make sure to visit the Whimsy Challenge Blog and see all the DT items and don't forget to see all the new release images over at the Whimsy Store. Don't forget - not only are these images totally wonderful, but with Digi you can be coloring really fast! No waiting out by your mail box for them! :0)

Hope you have enjoyed all the new releases this week... Told you I have been busy crafting!! LOL
Thanks so much for visiting me -
HUGS and-


9 comments:

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Gorgeous gift bag, Michelle! Stunning! The stitching adds a lovely touch. Your colours are gorgeous. You certainly have been very busy crafting! xx Kathy

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Stunning bag, beautiful papers and love how you used the image. TFS

Ea Christiansen said...

What a great gift bag :o)
Hugz
Ea

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Awesome coloring on the image. Beautiful bag. TFS

Carol Dee said...

I Love this image. The gift bag is stunning. The glaze on the jar makes it perfection! TGIF, hugs...

JoanneO said...

Great gift bag project! Love it!

Niki said...

Lovely bag, great idea to put the glaze on the jar. The daisies are my favorite

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is so gorgeous, perfect sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

danielle said...

coucou je visite souvent ton blog et je vois que tu fais de super cartes
sais tu qu'a partir d 'aujourdhui stampin'up ouvre aux pays bas
c'est vraiement une opportunité pour devenir demonstratrice comme je l'ai fait il y a 5 ans en france
pour cela tu vas voir sur www.stampinup.eu et tu me cherche dans le locasitateur de demonstratrices, tu cliques sur rejoindre mon equipe
https://ida.stampinup.com?demoid=5000205
a bientot
danielle
daniellestudio.over-blog.com