Saturday, October 30, 2010

Animal Crackers - Meet Juliet

Hello and Happy Saturday! I wanted to show off photos of our new Standard Donkey I told you about last week - Juliet, Ted E. Bears Sister. Now it will be at least 4-5 months before she can come home to us, but she isn't far so we can visit her.


These were taken from Hubbies phone... Not bad considering. Isn't Juliet adorable. It is so funny walking up to her knowing she is only a month old. She is already taller than all our minis :0) And oh so very sweet - Hubby says he wants to make her a riding Donkey.... I don't know about that. We will see.  She is gorgeous though -
 Rico - Isn't he handsome. He is our one of our gelded buddies. Poor thing was really traumatized when we purchased him.. I say rescued. The family that had him before wasn't very nice to him, the kid was actually pretty hard on him. Took us months to even get him to stand still and let us touch the end of his nose. But now... years later, he is a real sweetie. Still very cautious and jumpy at times, but he really does love attention.


You know I had to show at least one photo of Libbie and the puppies right? She has been just an amazing Mom - She won't leave them for a second. I have her food right outside her crate and she will just stick her head out grab a bite and goes right back in. Wonderful Mom indeed! I am so proud of her.... And you will be seeing lots of Puppy photos in the next couple of months ;0) Hope you are ok with that.

I have a couple of other donkey photos I was going to show today... but for some reason Blogger won't let me load any other photos... hate when I don't know how to make it do what I want....

Have a wonderful weekend...
HUGS and-

11 comments:

BethW said...

She is beautiful indeed! Hugs and kisses for Libbie please-wow those puppy pics touch my heart.

Kirsten Alicia said...

Thanks for the pics of Juliet, she is a lovely girl. will be looking forward to all the pics of Libbie & her puppies. Hope you have a great weekend.

Cards By MI said...

I adore Juliet. Such a sweet looking darling! Good to hear that Libby is doing fine as a mummy!
Hugs,
Marie

Jo said...

Absolutely gorgeous, all of them!!
Hugs Jo x

Carol Dee said...

I love stopping to visit one SAturdays. Such sweet babies this week. Good Auttie:) Hugs..

Danni said...

Awww, so sweet! Can't wait to see more puppy pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your sharing your cards and projects but the highlight of my week is your Saturday posts and all your frry babies I am looking forward to seeing the pups grow. TFS Ann Lind

Diane.W. said...

Ohhhhhh,they are all beautiful,give them all extra hugs from me!!! :o)x

Cynde said...

Love all the picture Michelle. So glad that Libby is such a good mom. How can you even ask if we mind seeing puppies pictures? Can't wait for the updates to see how they are all growing. Wish I was close enough to come play with them! Juliet is a real cutie. Have a great Halloween Sunday with your honey.

Caroljenks said...

I'm late for your Animal Crackers this week!!!!!!!

Juliet is gorgeous - It may be obvious, or I may be dull...but why will it be so long before she can come home to you?

Can't wait to watch those gorgeous puppies grow :)

Carol x

Dawn said...

OMG!!! I have missed soo much, Libbie Pregnant!!! and pups born!!!
Wowww they must be sooo tiny!

ADORABLE photos this week!

DAwn