Tuesday, October 19, 2010

BOO! Tina Wenke's Halloween Goodie Bags

Today at the Spoon Full of Sugar there is something scary .... BOO! To make a Halloween project - I got a chance to have some fun with a couple more of the Stampavie Tina Wenke Halloween images, after I made my M&M Goodie bag the other day - I decided that I "needed" two more of them... I do have three small nieces and nephew that still have fun with some trick or treating.
These are simple bags to make, stamp the image, color with Copics, then just stack up some fun Halloween papers. My baggies are a few of my clear 6x6 envelopes. I had no plan for the papers, just flew with them. Using my Martha Stewart goo punch on one, Cloud Nine glitter patten papers and Nesties for die cutting. 

 I adore these images :0) They are just too cute and perfect for little ones treats.
I really can't tell which one is my favorite, but I really do love the kitty in this one.... OH and on this one I went through a whole bunch of my black adhesive rhinestones.  But they do add so much, even if the kids will just tear the outside a part and pitch to get to the candy... LOL

Now creep on over to A Spoon Full of Sugar and see all the wonderful Halloween goodies the other DT came up with, then why not join us in a BOO for someone!

6 comments:

Kirsten Alicia said...

Hi Michelle, these are lovely. The kitty peeping over the pumpkin is my favourite - so cute.

Jingle said...

These are super cute!

Carol Dee said...

Both images are just adorable. ButI LOVE the kittyy best! Yep the kiddos will dive into the candy and not much care how much work you did. But the fun is in the making and giving, Right?
Have terrific Tuesday, hugs...

BethW said...

These are all just adorable. You never cease to amaze me with your talent.

Maria said...

These are just the sweetest Michelle ~ couldn't resist! Love how you've coloured the images and how you've combined the fun papers. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.