Thursday, October 14, 2010

Have you seen Stampavie's Halloween Images?????

OH my I just love the new Stampavie Tina Wenke Halloween stamps! I am going to admit, Halloween isn't one of my top holidays. And really I have never made many Halloween cards, but these stamps are just so adorable that I am going nuts making Halloween cards this year! LOL

This image is called Halloween Critters.....
and with the Critters I decided to make a goodie bag.. mmmm full of M&M's.... mmmmmm

This Goodie bag literally from start to finish took about 30 minutes... I colored it up with my Copics, and then layered it on orange card stock, then a piece of Cloud 9 Glitter Halloween paper, a border at the bottom of Martha Stewart's Goo punch, and a Halloween ribbon - filled a clear envelope with the wonderful glorious chocolate - and ta da... a quick project, which would be great if you need to make up a whole bunch of these.. maybe for an entire class, or a few hundred Trick or Treaters.

Now if you love these new Halloween stamps - and you find them - GRAB THEM!! They are a limited collection so they probably won't be there when you go back for them :0)

Well... I need to go and "Put Away" the left over M&M's ....
HUGS and-


Copics Used:

 C-1; E000, 35, 41, 43; G94; N3, 5; R14, 29, 89; N3, 5; T5; Y08, 32, 28; YG 63, 91; YR 04, 24

8 comments:

DawnMarie said...

Oh these are super cute! Love the little ghost.xx

Kirsten Alicia said...

Such a cute image!!! The M&Ms don't look too bad either! :)

Carol Dee said...

Leftover M7M's never happens tome! LOL. Love the godie bag. And the image is Too Cute To Spook! Hugs...

Ida said...

Oh my goodness totally adorable!

Rufus said...

ADORABLE! Makes me wish I had a reason to do Halloween cards. Left over M&M's?? What's with that? Never heard of such a thing. I'm sure that I wouldn't have any left over!
R/

Unknown said...

good sign

Halloween Day said...

Wow, amazing Article! It's excellent to see some Halloween guide. As we all know Halloween day festival is line up. So, check it out some unique Family Halloween Costumes and DIY Halloween Decorations ideas for this year Halloween Day.

Keeny said...

Oh no totally adorable!
Great share cheer ;)
https://www.whenishalloween.org/