Saturday, October 9, 2010

Another Winner for my "EYE CANDY" - IS IT YOU???

Well I never heard from the first winner of my Candy - and being I said I would give it until Tuesday and now it is Saturday! OOPS :0)  I just realized that I never came back to draw another name... That Flu this week just did a number on me huh? Brain cells are firing again and I have now done another Random Number Generator -

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
53 
Timestamp: 2010-10-09 22:01:47 UTC


So that means that the new winner is------

Lorraine said...
i think you are amazing after all you have been through you really are a very strong positive woman and an inspiration to us all you really are.I think the candy you have chosen is gorgeous and those flowers are so beautiful thankyou for the chance of winning xx 

Lorraine!!! Congrats!!! If you will email me at michelleo@hughes.net I'll ship out the candy to you! If I don't hear from Lorraine... well I'll wonder if no one wants my candy... but then I will draw another name! LOL HUGS and-

4 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Congrats Lorraine!

Caroljenks said...

Congratulations Lorriane - I hope you're feeling better after the flu Michelle :(

Carol x

Lorraine said...

I have sent you an email hun i hope you get it i would hate to miss out on all of those goodies there is so much cool stuff i love the flowers and whats more i don't have any Sarah Kay stamps yet thankyou so much xx

Rufus said...

Congrats, Lorraine! Michelle, hope that you are feeling much better!
R/