Saturday, October 16, 2010

Animal Crackers - Simple Afternoon -

Only a couple of photos this week..... sorry - I am having internet issues... anyone else work with satellite internet??? Taking forever to load and download anything!

Simple Afternoon here at Animal Crackers, actually when I went out to take photos.. it seemed as if everyone wanted to take a nap - LOL me included, it just felt so wonderful outside, I think we need a hammock here.

I just love when donkeys rest on each other ...
Cali loves to rest on anyone who is near her...
Went out to the front pen this afternoon - it has been awhile since I took any photos of these guys. Miguel was suppose to be our main stud.... didn't work out and we ended up having to geld him. Rico is his gelded buddie... can't separate these two. They are the best of friends and the worst of friends... they are a little like brothers are.  Speaking of brothers Miguel is Fanci's 1/2 brother, we have never been able to get Fanci pregnant... hmmm.. Miguel never worked as a stud, and Fanci never has gotten pregnant - we really think there is something to research there. But all three of these guys - useless as they are in the "business" are part of our family. Totally adore them. And they are all really sweethearts.

Sorry for the short post. I am going to get back on the phone with the internet company today and see what the issue is. I am sure it will cost me something.... last time they told me my Dish was too old. Wonder what it will be this time.

HUGS and have a wonderful Saturday!

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

hi hun these photos are great they are so adorable and the little ones are so cute xx

Carol Dee said...

They are not useless. They are you *ambassadors* so to speak. Lovely critters. good luck solving the internet issues. Grrrr, technology! Hugs...

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous photos Michelle - I do look forward to your posts on a Saturday :)

I hope you get your connection sorted soon!

Carol x

Cards By MI said...

Mmmmm, so relaxing it looks. They are adorable. Wonderful photots of your dear donkeys. So cute!
xMarei

Kirsten Alicia said...

Great photos as always Michelle, hope the internet company sorted out your gremlins. Hugs.