Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dust It Off Sunday - Stamping Bella - Wedding Couple

I love my Best Buddy Tracey - We have lots of fun together, laughing is what we do most, that and pedicures :0)  - I got a call this week from her, she needed a little help with "ideas" for her daughters Bridal Shower. I love Tracey.... and her daughter Brittany.... if not I would have never gone from that phone call to sitting at my desk for two straight days for these....

LOL - now I made the proto type. So the sewing around each mat and each image was all me. And for that one proto type card, no biggie.... I love to sew on my cards. But 40 of them. That is sewing around each card topper twice for a total of 80 times around!! LOL -  Now from my part they go to Tracey - She is working on the printed insides of each card, she will then take each of my toppers, put them on the bases and then each of those pretty wedding dresses will be stickled. For the much needed sparkle and bling. If you knew Tracey, you would know they have to have Bling on them!

The Stamping Bella Wedding Couple was just PERFECT for these - I purchased this stamp a few years ago, used it once and then it has boxed up with many other stamps just waiting for these Bridal Shower Invites! Seriously - This is the perfect couple to use on this wedding couples card! Just as cute and perfect as they are! No really, they are perfect. Barbie and Ken have nothing on these two!

Hope she likes them. Now we move on to decorations..... hey those should be fun and a breeze now!

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday! Me - I am spending the day with Hubby - we are thinking a date day is in order- a get away day..... hmmm wonder what we will end up doing. Romantic Dinner? Movies? The Museum? The Park? Heck I enjoy lunch at the Local Mexican Restaurant, and shopping at Lowes Hardware with my Hubby :0) As long as we get some time together right?

HUGS and-

4 comments:

Denise Goeldner said...

Wow such a clever idea very creative...OH love the donkey too :) Hugz xx Denise xx

Kirsten Alicia said...

Very cute! Not sure I would have done all that sewing though, no matter how much I loved my friend. :) :) Have a lovely date with your hubby.

Dee in N.H. said...

Wow. those are great! Dinner and Lowes sounds like a great date!

Carol Dee said...

Love those invitations.
Have a wonderful ay with DH.
Hugs...