Thursday, March 25, 2010

Have you seen the Flower Power Camper Van?

HI - bet you thought I fell of the edge of the world huh? LOL Many of you may know I work for Stampavie, and well... we had a very large shipment of stamps come in.. I was at the bottom of them! But I have found my way out and thought I just had to use my New Sizzix dies, and my Big Shot Pro. YEA!!! 

Now here is the thing... I under estimated the size of the Big Shot Pro. Shocked me how big it actually is! Then I ordered a couple of sizzix dies.. and well I over estimated their size! LOL I guess I am gonna just have to save my pennies and get some of the Pro dies... The regular dies are cute as can be, but ok..   small! :0)

First thing I made was is a cute Sizzix "Bag w/Flower" I thought this bag was so adorable when I saw it online, and thought what a cute way to give a gift. Small gift, so I ordered it. The finished bag measures 2.25 inches x 3.5 inches... LOL well maybe big enough for a gift card or money and that is a great gift :0)

So here is my "little" gift bag with the Flower Power Camper Van image by Stampavie and Helz Cuppleditch.
It is cute huh? I layered scraps of pattern paper and card stock and doodled the edges.. for that Flower power look...
My image is colored with my Copics, Spica Glitter Pens and gel pens. I then cut out the image out with my Fiskars fingertip craft knife.


The back of the die cut bag has this cute flower cut out, I made a small hole in the bag and used one of the petals as a closure for the bag. After I layered more scraps for decoration.

Ok, so it is a tiny bag, but I still think it has uses... and it is really cute. And I just love the Stampavie Flower Power Camper Van by Helz Cuppleditch - just really makes me want to put on some oldie music, find my tie dyed t-shirt and mellow out dude - Love it!

Hope you enjoyed it too :0)
HUGS and-

7 comments:

Irena said...

It's very cute gift bag :)

Nicki said...

I love this bag it is so cute! more importantly I NEED one of those stamps.

:)

NIcki.xxx

Pop over and visit my blog.

http://mybloghappyscrappy.blogspot.com/

Yvonne said...

Lovely Michelle! Can understand your feeling about oldie music. Great stamp!!

Hugs, Yvonne

Linda said...

This turned out so cute! Love that stamp... I was a teen-ager during the 60s... well, for most of them :) and I remember Flower Power and decorated vans! Even worked in San Francisco for 3 summers! (No, I was never a hippie) but I worked with a few :)

Hugs, Linda

Kelly Schelske said...

Fun, fun, fun! Love it Michelle!

Rufus said...

That is just the cutest thing! Ok, so maybe it's a little small, but OMG it's CUTE! You could always use it to hide clues to the present, like a treasure hunt for things that wouldn't fit in this bitty bag! Figured you must have been playing with your new toy or out with the critters. Glad you dug your way out from the bottom of the stamp pile!
R/

Karen said...

This is so cute. You definitely make lovely stuff and have great ideas.