Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tina Wenke - Easter Parade!!

Who doesn't love a Parade? And Tina Wenke's Easter Parade is just too adorable for words! And this week if fits our challenge at A Spoon Full of Challenge! Yes Today Spoon's Challenge is to make an Easter Card.

I mean common.. chicks and a bunny pulling a giant Easter Egg... that is cute! LOL I have colored with my Copics - and then high lighted with white gel pen and Spica glitter pens.

For my card I went pastel of course :0)

To me Easter has always pastel colors with lots of flowers, and lots of lace. Maybe it is all those Easter dresses Grandma made me as a kid?  Well my card had to do the same. I went through my scraps and found two pieces of pattern paper that went well together.  Sorry don't know the names... I think the glitter pink may be My Minds Eye or DCWV. I used two Martha Stewart punches for the lace. The Extra Large lace band is one of my favorites. I layered the back of it with light purple card stock. (that was also used for the mat behind the image too) Then the second punch is her scallop lace, love it. And now for all of those flowers... I went through my box and pulled out as many felt pastel flowers and leaves as I could find in the stash! LOL I used mini brads to put them down. I didn't use a sentiment, as the image already says it all!

So what do you think?

Now make sure to pop over to A Spoon Full of Sugar and see all the adorable Easter images in cards!

6 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Super sweet Michelle! Love the felt flowers and leaves!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. I love your image.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is so cute Michelle, I love the sweet image, pretty lace punching and felt flowers, Hugs, Nikki x

Heidi said...

Hey Michelle, this is an adorable card and image. love those springy flowers too!

Easter Parade said...

Thanks for this Easter Parade Post!

suresh singh said...

If you have some knowledge about editing and customization, https://www.learnerworksheet.com/ the company logo can also add along within a specific place.