Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tina Wenke Mice Kissing!

Sorry for my little rant yesterday - Seriously.. Autie is a wonderful little guy, no worse than any other puppy - he just chooses to pull out all the tricks on days were my life already has so many stresses that I just fall apart. This morning... he is sleeping at my feet, in Libbies left over pink puppy bed, adorable, quiet still and not chewing on anything.

Now that three stooges ( our three standard donkeys ) they have broke open the back yard gate, ate the flowers off my peach tree, got into the garbage bags ready to be taken out and are currently eating every piece of grass in the yard. I looked... shook my head and decided you've done your damage - go ahead and eat the grass.. at least I won't have to mow the yard this weekend! LOL

How about a card! Yea!

I went a bit different with this one, trying to move my MoJo around you know? So I pulled out a 5x7 card base - I use to only make 5x7's and then I started making those square 6x6 and very rarely move back. I enjoyed making my old style. I had just colored up one of the new Stampavie Tina Wenke images, love these Kissing Mice - so adorable.

Here is a close up - I colored with my Copics, highlighted with Spica glitter pens and a white gel pen.

My pattern papers... hmmm I went a bit different didn't I? LOL I love these papers, from DCWV - bold and fun colors and hey they matched my flowers! I cut my image, and mats with my Nesties labels - I inked the edges, and then stacked. I used a Fiskars border punch for a lacy look to the band across the middle. Mulberry flowers and Martha frond leaf punches, and a Hero Arts Sentiment!

I love this image, so perfect lots of cards - and fun to color too! So what is your favorite new Tina Wenke image? I know hard to narrow it down to just one isn't it? I know I can't!

Have a wonderful Thursday!
HUGS and-

5 comments:

okienurse said...

Very nice! You always do such beautiful work! I love the 6 x 6 but it is good to change up once in awhile! I empathize with your critter issues. I have 2 cats and there are days I wish I could throw them outside and shut the door! Why did I decide to have house only cats?

Cards By MI said...

Lovely card! Hmmm donkeys ha? But the are really cute, aren't they? ;)
MarieXX

Randi WS said...

Such a cute card!! These mice are just adoreable! ;)

Randi WS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Di said...

Its wonderful! glad you let the donkeys have alittle treat!! LOL!
Hugs Di xxx