Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Spoon Full of Sugar! Recycling!

Hello! Man I am soooo late today, so very sorry. Today is A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge day and this challenge this week is to Recycle something in your project! Well that leave things wide open doesn't it? And fun to see what you can come up with too!

For me... well I wasn't in my most creative moment... LOL For my recycling item I used three things... one the ribbon was off a present, the button was off a shirt that was going to the rags, and then the card stock label behind my image... was a scrap I tested my new Nesties with ages ago, and just couldn't throw it away... so I saved it! And look now it matches my card perfectly!

 I really recycled all the papers as they were from my scraps.. and that is sort of recycling right? LOL I sewed down everything with dark brown thread. 

 My image is one of the brand new Stampavie images!!! Love it don't you? This is Bobby and Me, from Penny Johnson - just too cute and great for boy cards! I colored with my Copics, and then cut out with the same Nesties as I used for the mat background. 

My sentiment is one of the epoxy stickers from Cloud Nine. Love them too ...

Now make sure to pop over to Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge and see that the other DT were much more creative than me.. LOL  Then maybe you can play too, there are great prizes up for grabs again this week!

Thanks so much for visiting and don't forget my blog candy! (link top of my side bar)

HUGS and-

7 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

omg this card is totally cute. love the image too. i love all doggie images!!! Hugs, Heidi B.

Karen McAlpine said...

I think using paper from the scrap basket is recycling. LOL Good work! Love the card - sooo cute.

Imke said...

Cute image, great paper , beautiful card. I like the colors !

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike

Dianne said...

This image is adorable. Such a cute card. Really like the layout and ribbon.

Sarah said...

Wow that is beautiful, gorgeous colours and such a fab image x

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute and adorable card with fabulous layout design :o)
Hugs,
Cabio