Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spoon Full of Beads??

Hi and Happy Tuesday!! Today is Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge day, and today's challenge is to use beads on your project! A lot of beads... or a couple - whatever you would like, but we just want to see beads on your project! I was lucky and got to play with a new image from our sponser, Di Carubia - this is Maisy and Teddy - cute huh? love the look on their faces.

 

Isn't she just wonderful. I colored with my Copics. 
For my card I went with all blues, my pattern papers are all from My Minds Eye Penny Lane collection. 

 
With a punched border on the left, from Martha Stewart. Then I went a bit nuts on my "floral" embellishment with beads on the top right corner. 
 
I know... a bit much huh? My beads... I went into my Grandma's box of beads and fround the little blue beads and the white three sided beads - I put them together with papered wire, then used them as centers for blue flowers. I then found two white mini flowers with white bead centers. I used Martha punches for the frond leaves, and the white branches... I know alot going on here... Then I just don't know... LOL I was "snacking" on a "few" Hershey's Hugs chocolates. I liked the word.. "HUGS" on the little tags.. so I added them too!! LOL 
Hope you like my HUGS cards! And now will run over to A Spoon Full of Sugar and see all the other DT cards and then join us with some beads of your own to maybe win some fun digital images! 

HUGS and again.. Happy Tuesday!

8 comments:

Leanne said...

Stunning card!!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Marley said...

Hi Michelle,

You made a stunning card! Love the colours.. this is my first time I join a spoon full of sugar challenge so I'm here to say hi and looking forward working with you.. I became a follower!! big hugs for you! Marley

Jingle said...

The beads made great centers! Very cute card!

Kelly Schelske said...

It's fabulous Michelle!

Cheryl Walker said...

Super cute Michelle!!!! I just wanted to stop by and say hello!!! Miss ya!!!:)

Hope all is going well for you hun!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl Walker

Dianne said...

Michelle I love visiting your blog. Your cards always bring a smile to face. This card is super cute!!

Lori said...

How cute! I love the way you used the Hershey's tags, I too have been snacking on them ... hummm, may have to save some. LOL.

paperscissors said...

very clever with the hugs tags and how everything else coordinates