Saturday, October 18, 2008

Donkey Saturday!

Ok... quick post today as I have to get out of here to meet my friend to go to the Rubber stamp Expo!


I took all of these photographs last night. I think I am going to start taking them in the evening instead of going out early Saturday Morning, the photos come out so much better. You will still enjoy them on Donkey Saturday, the photographs will just be 12 hours old rather than same day. Not that they go bad or anything ;0)















This is Black Jack, is he a stud or what? He is Lola, Angelina and Gloria's Daddy. And soon to be one more!










Yes Darlene is still pregnant, and will be for a few more weeks. Yes she is huge, and I do believe she is tired of being so large. Sigh I know how she feels.






























This next girl is Annabella, or Bella as I call her. She is next to deliver. In fact I am already on alert. So anytime from now to then next week or so... we think....





This is baby Irene, she is about 3 months old now and is hard to photo sometimes because she is ALWAYS under foot, nipping at you for attention. And because of that hubby has nick named her "Shark". He does the Jaws music every time she is coming at us.




















Ok, this one is just too cute for words. This is Diego (my first baby who is now over 4 years old) Lacey and her baby Rosita. I was getting ready to take a photo of the three of them all with their heads in the bale of hay, when Diego turned to see what I was doing... he is my little lover, my little comedian. He will always be my baby boy.












Then my 3 stooges... Ted E. Bear, Cocoa and Valentine, my standard donkeys. I had just thrown them a flake of hay for dinner. They were at this moment sharing nicely... that doesn't always happen so sweetly.





Ok, I am off! I hope to post Sunday that it was full of stamps and goodies!


HUGS and-

23 comments:

Larissa said...

Lovely pictures! The donkeys are so cute!

Maria's Cards said...

Hi Michelle, Gorgeous pics i always make sure I tune in for the donkey pics on a saturday. x

Ann said...

Hi Michelle, your donkeys are just gorgeous - they are all cute, especially the baby. You are very lucky to have such a lovely extended family xxx

DawnMarie said...

Hi Michelle, donkey are (as always) gorgeous, love them all. Hope you have a great time at the stamp expo, there is the annual 'Crafts for Scotland' expo on here in Glasgow next weekend but my stamping buddy is away to Tunisia for a week so I'll be on my own boohoo. Let us know what goodies you buy. DawnM.x

tyrymom29 said...

awww These pics are way too cute !!! Donkeys are Beautiful animals I love them too!!!

Rach said...

gorgeous gorgeous donkeys, have fun today michelle buy loads and loads of goodies. hugs rachxx

TA Carbone said...

Oh I feel for Darlene. She is so huge and still has a way to go but yet Bella who is ready to drop looks smaller. I feel like we all need to help Darlene carry her weight :) This little one will be loved by many for sure though

Michelle hope you tell us how the Expo went and what you bought, lol

TA :)
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

christina d said...

The donkeys are adorable as usual. I hope you have fun at the expo today. Hope you find stuff to use with your donkey stamps.

Sharon said...

I enjoy donkey saturday. My fav photo today is of Irene, she looks so fluffy!!
Have fun at the stamp expo.x

Kristine said...

Awww....CUTE-ta-boot!! :) TFS

Deb Wood said...

Awwww these are sooo cute, thanks for sharing!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous photo's Michelle and am so excited that we will see some new baby photo's soon, Hope you have a great day and get lots of yummy goodies, Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Adore your donkey photos Michelle, they are all gorgeous. Hope you've had a good day...look forward to seeing what you have bought!
Carole :-)

Cynde said...

Love the Picture updates!! They are all so precious, and look so healthy! How is the little one that had been sick and on meds for a while?
Hope you had a blast today!!!

PaperSunshine said...

Love your pictures! Awesome comments on their personalities too :)

BethW said...

Yup he is a major stud muffin indeed. I look forward to Saturdays now-I have a guaranteed smile on your blog. Thank you!

Annie said...

thanks for the pics Michelle and good to see Gloria's Daddy is so handsome! I hope you've enjoyed the stamp fair and want to know what new stash you came home with! hugs, annie x

Heidi said...

I think I am in love. They are soooooooo cute!!!!!!!

Hugs from
Heidi

Heather Huggins said...

These are all so cute! Can't wait for the new babies!! Hope you had fun at the Expo!!! And will be sharing your purchases with us...

Linda Crowder said...

Your donkeyess is softening, dropping off at the croup. Watch for a FALLING barometer. I am laughing, telling you something I am sure you know! lol I was a foaling tech for 12 years deliving expensive show and race horse mares. I even wrote a couple of papers in my day> and we had a spotted pony my husband lovingly named "Pinky" ( he was black and white spotted with pink skin ) and miniature donkey mares and we produced Mini-Mules. They were the cutest little things. We had names like Watermelon, CoCoNut, Ambrosia, Gone Bananas. Oh well, they were the "Fruits" of our efforts, I guess. We enjoyed our farm life. God bless, Linda Crowder

Heidi said...

Oh those poor girls being SO pregnant, I feel for them. And the 3 eating, with Jack the comedian, I love it. What a joy they must all be.

Suzanne said...

Oh I just love seeing pictures of your babies. Sue :o)

Suzanne said...

Oh I just love seeing pictures of your babies. Sue :o)