Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sarah Kay Sneak Peak!!! and yes it is Donkey Day!









Oh my I have just been busting at the seams to share the new Sarah Kay images! I have been good and not showed them to anyone.... But now I have the ok to share!!!





This is my first card with one of the new images, this is the card I talked about last Sunday, you might recognize the Sarah Kay Challenge Blog sketch. This is called "Puppy Love", isn't it just adorable! Heck I love all of the new images! If you want a sneak peak of all of them visit them HERE at the Stampavie DT Blog... they are showing them off with a slide show!


Quickly let me run some of the details of the card so we can move on to the Saturday Business -


I colored her with Copics, and then doodled the edges with light grey Copic Multiliner. I used a cream colored card stock for the base and then the Martha Stewart Doily Lace Border for the opening edge. Placing a country blue behind it to show it off. I matted the K&Company pattern paper with Country Blue and Rose Pink Card stock and did the same for the image. Two ribbons are stacked to make for band across the middle, and a Little Davis Designs Key hole is used for some fun. A Prima flower with a vintage button on the bottom corner with a 7gypsies key sewed to them, I thought the key thing matched well with the image.



It isn't too late to join in on this weeks Sarah Kay challenge, it is a great sketch! New challenge will begin tomorrow morning.

And remember to see all of the new images check them out on the Stampavie DT Blog! I am sure you will begin to see lots of sneaks in the next few weeks! And you may recognize a few of the images as those long gone wanted images! YEA!!!! And until these are available look for the new Sarah Kay Christmas collection, they are available now!




Ok, here are some photos from this morning. Sorry they aren't great as the sun wasn't up yet.
First is three of the girls... look how cute they are coming up the path to greet us, I love how Gloria always trots with her ears back.
Then I found Valentine, getting a drink of fresh water. Hubby washes all of the buckets each morning, and then fills them with clean water. Spoils them, but I wouldn't want yucky water either.

Next pen was Patti... Grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. ;0)

Lola was really wanting some attention. PLEASE come pet me! I stopped photographing and did just that of course -
And then there is the Gloria, she is always interested in everything around her, nosey... wants to make sure she isn't missing out on something better. But she is adorable! Look how much she has "sun bleached" she looks red, but no she is black under there.

Hope you enjoyed - I have two classes I am teaching this morning so I need to go and get my stuff together. Have a GREAT Saturday and take time to get inky!
HUGS and-

24 comments:

Annie said...

ahh you have cheered me up with pictures today! what a fabulous card and I am so looking forward to new Sarah Kay stamps - christmas first (all paid for just waiting) and this darling with the puppy will be top of the list for the next lot! And to finish off, a picture of darling Gloria, she is still my favourite and don't forget a hug and ear scratch too! enjoy the rest of your weekend, hugs, annie x

Suzanne said...

Oh your blog never dissapoints beautiful cards and beautiful donkeys what more can you ask for. These Sarah Kay stamps are at the top of my wish list now and you card is beautiful as always. Please giev all the donkeys a big hug from me. Sue :o)

Lou Sims said...

Beautiful card and love that image. Have left a very unsubtle list for my family of the Sarah Kay images I would like for Christmas ! Will need to add this one.

Heidi said...

What a beautiful card Michelle. Its so sweet. And the Donkeys - please send me one so I can cuddle.

Have a great weekend my friend

Big hugs from
Heidi

Linanna DESIGNS said...

A stunning card Michelle, and I can't wait to see more of the new designs! Hugs Linda x

Ila said...

Your card is Absolutley Beautiful!! and the donkeys are just the Cutest!!...Hugs, Ila

Anonymous said...

OOOHHH!!! Fabulous card and love your pics :).

Can't wait to get those SK images in the store!! You are so lucky to have them already!

Hugs,
Korin

Deb Wood said...

Love those donkey's especially Gloria, too cute!!

Your card is beautiful!! Thanks for sharing the link!!

retiredheather said...

You are so right...that image is adorable. The card is fantastic but to the real part of your entry...the donkeys. They look so adorable. I so enjoyed the photos. Please feel free to share the info on the donkies. Wonderful to learn.
Heather

Heidi said...

I am here, I am here.... little late today cause I was out since yesterday with hubby and son. I love the single row of gals coming in, so cute.
Oh, by the way, of course the Sarah Kay is so sweet, as always you do a fabulous job!

Kristine said...

=) Your card is precious!! I loved that sketch too. And thanks for sharing your donkey--they are so cute!!

DawnMarie said...

Its official 'I LOVE DONKEY SATURDAY'!!! All the donkeys are gorgeous but I think Gloria is my favourite. I'm also very fond of your cards too.xxx

PaperSunshine said...

OK I have to admit I look forward to seeing your donkey pictures on Saturdays! Your cards are fabulous and that's what got me to your blog but your little friends are growing on me. I especially love the last picture of Gloria. So Sweet! Thanks for sharing these pictures, Lori

bumblebee creations said...

oh my goodness!! What CUTE babies!! they are adorable and I like how you have named every one of them such unique names too!! I took a gander at the new stamps and can hardly contain my enthusiasm!! They are remarkable!!! I am soooooo excited-did I miss when they are available? Thank you for sharing this excitement!! : )

BethW said...

Of course donkey day is my favorite-I see Gloria still has her "do" going on. Patti is absolutely beautiful-what a sweet face.

Cynde said...

Loved the heads up on the new Sarah Kay cards! Your card with the puppy is so cute. Great Job! I love seeing all the donkeys! The babies have all grown, adorable!!! Thanks for sharing.

Karin said...

Hi Michelle,

what a beautifull card.
I love the new Sarah Kay image and your the key thing matches it perfectly.

the girl and I love tho watch the donkey pictures every Saturday. the girls think the babies are the cutest.

Have a great Sunday,
xoxo karin

Sharon said...

You are so lucky to be greeted by your donkeys every morning. They are sooo adorable. Bit different from mine a big lumping dog jumping and licking all over me!!! She is soooo heavy!
Gorgeous card as always Michelle. I didn't go for the SK ones this time although... I do have my eye on the one carrying pressies. :0)

Donalda said...

This is gorgeous dear. Oh I can't wait to get some of those new SK stamps. Beautiful dear. And just look so forward to seeing donkey days I think Gloria is a little doll

Chris (catt871) said...

Awwww cute card!! I love the colours!!!! Your donkeys are gorgeous! My fave is Gloria for sure!!! She looks so fuzzy!!!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Michelle and the image is adorable. Love the little doggie and your lock and key. Your donkey's are beautiful too and love Gloria's fluffy coat. Makes me want to give her a big cuddles. Hugs, Nikki x

Heather Huggins said...

Yeap I'm loving the new images too. I can hardly wait for them to come out.

Allison Rankin said...

Very cute card Michelle! Love the donkey pics (the last one is the cutest!).

Dawn said...

I LOVE them - you just want to reach out and ruffle their fur - so so adorable!

Dawn