Saturday, February 7, 2009

Donkey Saturday and my "work" from my Crop

Ok... went out this morning to take photos of the donkeys - it is really nice here this morning. Breezy, and a warm 66 degrees. I had only snapped a few when I noticed that Bella had some wounds on her... I never got back to taking the photos. I think she is ok, I believe they are bites from the Jack - but I had to get her cornered and put some medicine on them. Hopefully the Jack is done with her and he will leave her alone today, but I will be keeping a close eye on him. If he doesn't I'll pen him up for some "time-out".


So there are only two photos for the donkeys today - I carried the camera in when I came in to get the medicine then forgot what I was out there doing in the first place.... time got away and so now you only have two photos....







First is Macie - She is so sweet, and getting really wide! She still has at least 2-3 months... but you can tell she is really getting tired of the extra weight. I am just glad the weather has been pretty nice for her, not to hot, and not too cold.











Then my second photo is a tiny Momma and tiny daughter. I think I need to get a photo of these two with some of the other so you can really tell how small they are. JoJo is a small donkey, but her baby really is tiny and doesn't seem to be getting any bigger. She is a sweet spirit, and stays clear of the boys... Freddie and Pavo - who are always looking for trouble. These two are just gorgeous though.





I did take some photos of Libbie the other day - this one was just funny. The wind was really blowing hard... real hard. I put her down to do her "business" and she just stood there in the wind. I thought I might have to hold her down so she didn't blow away! Her ears are actually blowing up..... A few minutes later she thought it was fun and was flying around the yard barking.








This is my "work" I got done at the crop last night. I have 1/2 of a Josie page... but by that time I was pooped out and couldn't make it look right - So only one page, lots of catching up on my buddies and laughing -


This is another photo of Libbie this week. She is actually getting use to the camera always snapping photos of her. She was talking to me. There is a big stick.. LOL it is about 3 inches long, a big stick in front of her. And she was playing keep away from me. I didn't want her chewing on it, and every time I would step towards her she would bark and growl, then pick it up and run.... her knew favorite game. Dang she is cute!



I'll try and get more Donkey photos for next Saturday - Hope you have a great Saturday - I am going to visit some blogs... HUGS and-

21 comments:

BethW said...

Really needed these photos today. Downward economy hit home yesterday when hubby got laid off. But I knew I had a sure fire smile waiting for me today-thank you as always.

Rach said...

fabulous donkey and puppy pics Michelle, hope that Bella is going to be ok.
loving your layout of libbie.xx

Norine said...

what a super cute LO
Hugs
Norine

Helene said...

Little Libbie is so cute....Glad you had a nice time with friends at your crop.

Kirsten Alicia said...

Gorgeous photos of the donkeys & Libbie - she's grown already! Lovely scrapbook LO too. Have a great weekend. x

Annie said...

love the photos Michelle and it sounds lovely and warm where you are! I love the scrapbook page you made for Libby, so pretty. enjoy your day. hugs, annie x

retiredheather said...

Libby is just toooooo cute. Love that photo. The donkeys look good but puppies are so special.
Hugs
Heather

Becky said...

I just love your pictures, but Libby is just sooo cute, I just love her :).

Ida said...

What great pictures of your donkeys and puppy. - Sure hope Bella heals up quickly. Libbie is just so doggone adorable and you did a fantastic job with he scrapbook page of her. So cute!

ribenaruby said...

Cute pics and adorable layout of Libbie, fab!

Heidi said...

you are right Michelle, those girls are tiny but so cute.

Happy Crafter said...

Beautifull layout of libbie she is such a cutiepie and great to see the donkeys too :)
Val xxx

Allison Rankin said...

Your puppy is super cute and that layout is adorable!

Donalda said...

Love your layout dear!!!!!! Libbie is just so cute!!! I sure hope Bella is okay. And the little mommy and daughter do look so precious!!!!!!!!

Stampin Cats said...

Now I'm not sure who I want to see more pictures of........that adorable puppy or th cute donkeys.

Bev said...

Oh Libby is just the cutest little thing Michelle - she has the most mischevious little face and those eyes!!!

hugs Bev x

Dawn said...

Aww Michelle - adorable photos and hope Bella gets a bit of peace from the Jack!!!
.... and Libbie - Well she is just adorable too and just a bundle of fluff!

Dawn

Heather Huggins said...

Your puppy is too cute for words!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Libbie is adorable!!

Becca said...

They are all soooo cute...Libby is adorable. Great LO of her too.

Cynde said...

Michelle love the photos as always, of your darling donkeys! I hope Bella is ok. Really like the layout you did of Libby. It also looks like "Sweet Libby" has a little more daylight under her belly...She is just Too Precious!!!Thanks for sharing your great pictures. They help people I'm sure more than you know alot of times. I know I can always come here for a "Feel good" Blog with Great writing, beautiful cards and adorable Pictures. Thanks!