Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lots of Donkeys and one little Libbie

Lots more photos today.. in fact I had to narrow down. I also had a card to show today.. HA .. it got bumped to - I'll save it for one day next week. The weather was gorgeous yesterday afternoon, and the donkeys were all friendly and posing for me. Here are some that I picked to show this week.









First... do you remember this photo of Macie from a couple of weeks ago? I love it... but after I put it up on the blog - Hubby and I were talking that you really can't get an idea of just how pregnant she is - she is REALLY wide and this photo angle just don't show that! So ready...





















Here is how she looks from the back side -





Told ya...she is VERY PREGNANT!















Here are two of our girls from last Spring.. they are getting so big. I can't believe they are almost a year old! Lina and Lola always together, great sisters. Well 1/2 sisters - same daddy.

And also nearly one, actually my oldest from last year - is Rosie... can you tell she has been under the weather again this week. We go longer now between her sick times... but they still come now and then, and you can really tell she isn't well. This was last night and she actually is much better in this photo than she was a few days ago. This morning she actually came to us and let me love all over her - so she is getting better again - hopefully the next ill time will be even longer away.
Then there is every one's favorite - Gloria
She has personality just coming out everywhere. Finally she has gotten comfortable in her new pen with all of the teens - and she doesn't cry out for Mom any more. Now she just cries out when she sees us outside - "Please come here and pet me!"




I showed Fanci last week too, I think... weeks start to run together. But this was such a great photo of her I just had to post it. It is a shame she won't or can't get pregnant.. she is really a stunning color. Maybe this will be her year and she just needed to get a bit older.











LIBBIE time - Is it just cuz I am "Mom" or does she just keep getting cuter??? Oh and funny! Her personality is really starting to come out... including her temper! When you take something away from her she wants she really flies off the handle! Growing, barking, biting at you for minutes - then she will forget and move on to something else. And you can't help but laugh, cuz it is all in the high pitch yip - Remember the Ewoks from Star Wars? Her growl sounds just like that!
We now know what "NO" means. May not listen all the time, but she knows. And "Outside" has meaning as does "Cookie"...
The second photo is of her and one of her million toys - "Mom" got in trouble and has been told not to bring anymore home for a while, guess I was spoiling her. This is one of her favorites, "Flea"... funny huh? She loves it, and really does tear into it and shake it around. She hauls it from room to room a lot. But then again she hauls everything from room to room... toys, shoes, socks, gloves, paper, bags, mail, pillows... I dropped one of my Fiskar's Squeeze punches the other night and before I could bend and pick it up - she came from no where.. and with all of her might she drug it down the hall to her "stash". She must be my girl as she just loves my crafting tools!
Hope you enjoyed Donkey/Libbie day - I am going to go and get some breakfast and then finish up some DT work, and then Internet time - Have a Wonderful Saturday!
HUGS and-

23 comments:

Dawn said...

Aww I just love Saturday's on your blog (and other days too though!! LOL)- How BIG is Macie she must feel so uncomfortable!!
Gorgeous photos always make me grin from ear to ear and sweet sweet Libbie - no wonder you spoil here Michelle - who wouldn't!!

Dawn
x
Have a great Saturday!

anja said...

wauw libbie is growing very fast.super is that. and i love your donkey,when wil macie have her "baby"?and gloria is really cute.gr. Anja frim holland

V Colbourne said...

Sooo sweet. Love Donkey (and Libbie!!) day!!! :)

Donalda said...

Boy she sure is pregnet. The behind photo really shows it. Love the photos dear

DawnMarie said...

Oh Michelle, I feel so sorry for poor Macie, she's huge, she must be so uncomfortable, when is she due? I hope Rosie feels better soon, she looks so sad in that photograph wee soul! Gloria is just a cutie as always, bet she'd get away with murder with that cute face. I really love Fanci, she is such a beautiful looking donkey, such a pretty face and markings, really hope she gets a chance to have babies soon. Libbie is just a sweetie, I laughed when you wrote that she did a runner with your squeeze punch lol, maybe she has a project of her own which requires a few embellishments lol. Thank you for out weekly Donkey/Libbie update.x

Robin Brown aka Mrs Pup in NY said...

I love all the pics. Libbie is as cute as ever. I hope that the pregnant girl has her baby soon. She is HUGE. I am gad we do not carry ours like that. She kinda looks like a "top" the kind that you spin with your fingers on a table or ground. They sure are gorgoeus critters. Thanks for sharing. Have fun today.

jacque4u2c said...

Thanks for sharing these photos. They are all so precious! WHew! i feel for her - sh is just So pregnant! I am sure she is ready to give birth. What a wonderful picture to have though!

Kirsten Alicia said...

Hooray for Donkey & Libbie Saturday! But oh my goodness Michelle, poor Macie!!! How is she still standing??!! If she will let you, give her a hug from her Auntie Kirsten! The rest of the photos are wonderful, your babies really are beautiful. And as for Miss Libbie - you can tell she has a HUGE personality. Hope you all have a terrific weekend.

Susan said...

Hi Michelle! I have been following your blog for awhile. I enjoy seeing all the cards you make and I love donkey / Libbie Saturdays! I feel like I know them all so well. I have an Aussie....he is a full size and it just cracks me up to see this little tiny version of my dog when I look at Libbie. Thanks for sharing this part of your life with us!

Gail S. said...

Love the pictures you share! Libbie is so darn cute! I love those eyes. Boy that picture of Macie really shows how big she is!!! She looks like she is ready to POP!

Annie said...

Hi Michelle! love the donkey pictures today, Gloria is still fluffy! and that Libbie is such a cutie. I cleaned out down the back of the recliner chair yesterday and got a whole bucket of bones out! not real ones I hasten to add, the hide chewey sort, some where in bits others not even touched .. .. Aero hides things and this is one of her stash spots! hugs, annie x

Rach said...

gorgeous pics Michelle. Macie sure is one pregnant girlie..wow, she looks fit to burst!xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh Macie sure looks pregnant from behind! lol The photo's are all fabulous but I just love the pictures of Libbie and have to agree with Mom in that she sure is a cutie, Have a great Sunday, Hugs, Nikki x

Jilli said...

I just love donkey day Michelle and all your photo's. Poor Macie ... that's really gonna hurt! Makes your eyes water just looking at her ... bless! Jillix

Tina said...

Awwwww i just love seeing the photographs you post... mainly because i sit there going awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww for about ten minutes..OMG how do you create cards.... Wowwwww Macie is just huge.....is she due soon..? she'll burst....Awwww Libby is just the most adorable little thing i've ever seen... you're right she does look like an ewok... awww i told you ten minutes of awwwwww..... hehehehehe it's amazing how they learn words... the boys know what lets go to bed means... and we can't say T.R.E.A.T Gizmo is blind well he has no eyes but he runs to the cupboard with the T.R.E.A.T.S...and won't move until you open it and give him one.. spoilt rotten...what am i doing i dont' need to spell them i'm not saying it... that's it lost my marbles...heheheh have a great sunday.. you lucky lady... Crafty Hugs Tina

TA Carbone said...

Love everything today but oh I feel for Macey. She is so big and her legs look so small and thin. When is she due to have the baby?

TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

Anita said...

Cute photos!

retiredheather said...

Thanks so much for the great photos. I love seeing those donkies. Wow..Macie is certainly wide. She must be so uncomfortable. I hope her delivery is soon. Great job teaching me about them.
Hugs
Heather
PS...of course Libbie is such a cutie.

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh my gosh Macie is huge!! Love the picts Michelle and Libby is a doll..I think we need her twin!!

Hugs, Kelly

ribenaruby said...

Brilliant pics agin Michelle, my best wishes to Rosie, she really does look like a shy one, and Libbie is looking like she knows it's photo time. Fab!

Cazzy said...

Is Macey having just one? Lovely photos, poor Macey, hope she doesn't have long to go now.

Heidi said...

Michelle- shame on you for putting that picture of Macie on there, you better hope she doesn't find out........ that is not flattering at all! But that poor girl, ugh....

Janna said...

Michelle! All of these pictures are wonderful!! I can't believe how wide Macie is! it is incredible and I love the picture of Libbie! what a cutie!

Smiles,
janna