Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fun Greeting Farm...




There are so many wonderful new stamps out there - and I try so hard to resist, as I have so much rubber here that I am dying to work with, but sometimes you just have to do it! I purchased a couple of the Greeting Farm stamps... and I have to say... I love them! They are really fun to color - You will be seeing a few of them over the next week, as I went nuts making them the last few days - Angel Anya.. how pretty is she?




And I just love her with all of the pretty spring colored Making Memories Chloe's Closet pattern papers. Now to make her match the papers, I colored her with my Copics and then gave her polka dots. Don't you just love polka dots? I then stickled her wings.




Chose a couple of patterns... especially the polka dot green from the collection, and put them together and sewed everything down with a zig zag stitch. The flowers are EK Success Retro Flower punches, with a jewelry spacer and mini brad. The ribbon up the side is from the same collections ribbon set. And my favorite part... the clip with the words "One of a Kind" perfect for this image. I love that these clips are so different, I just wish they were a tad bit wider, they are pretty skinny.



Well I hope you like my Angel Anya - I think she is really adorable. You know the problem - I think I need more of these Greeting Farm images... I told myself I wasn't going to buy anything else this month - good thing it is a short month and almost over right!



Gotta get moving - MIL has a eye appointment this morning... I'll be back later to visit y'all!

HUGS and-

19 comments:

Chris (catt871) said...

This is gorgeous!! I LOVE That green paper - so springy!!!!! Your new blog design is great too!!!!!

DawnMarie said...

Aw Michelle this is so sweet, the image is beautiful and I love the spring papers, as I look out the window here though spring looks a long way away, its raining a blustery.x

anja said...

nice card you made,i know the problem we have that also here in holland a lot's off new stamps.gr, anja

Joey said...

Hi, fabulous card, I love these Anyas too, gorgeous colours. joey.x

Joey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

Aww this is so fun and beautifully coloured - love the vibrant colours.

Dawn

Ila said...

She is just Adorable!!..your coloring and and papers have made her shine even more!...I know what you mean...so many gorgeous stamps...not enough time...and an addiction that won't quit..LOL...Hugs, Ila

Linda Crowder said...

The colors really do fit this wonderful day, including the pollen outside my window! lol Thanks for sharing.

Kristine said...

Wow Michelle!
Your card is adorable!
Love the fresh colours;)
And you've coloured Anya so well;)
Hugs from Kristine;)

ribenaruby said...

Beautiful vibrant colours Michelle.

Kirsten Alicia said...

Hi Michelle, this is so beautiful, the colours are gorgeous. I'm going to have to get some of those images, they are so cute!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is ADORABLE Michelle! She looks so springy and sweet! Love her!

Cathy said...

This is so cute!! She looks so fresh and sweet!! Love it!!

The Crafty Blonde said...

Gorgeous card, I love those Anya stamps. The papers look fab so bright and fresh.
Lyndsey xx

Janna said...

So, so cute!!! I love these Anyas as well! They have so much space to do shading! Boy did you do an outstanding job! I love the colors and the papers you chose! Amazing job on the stitching as well!

Smiles,
janna

Rach said...

What a perfectly delish card Michelle, loving the colours and that super image, which you have coloured beautifully.
wish that i lived close enough to have a de-stress colouring session..
if only!x

Annie said...

yes I love your Anya Angel Michelle! love the papers too. hugs, annie x

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Michelle!! I am still waiting on my Anyas to arrive, btu am so excited to get them:-)