Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Spoon Full of Sugar - A Recipe

A Spoon Full of Sugar today! And a Recipe for a wonderful card! 3 Pattern Papers and 3 Buttons - With that Spoon Full of Sugar it is sure to create something wonderful!

The sponsor this week is the stamp company Wags 'n Whiskers which is co-run by our wonderful friends Nikki and Lacey.

All the DT were lucky to play with their new releases this week... and me I was playing in the sand.

I have used the "required" 3 pattern papers, all from Heidi Grace. I thought the design looked like a sand dollar! Perfect for my Sand image! A EK Success border punch is used for the scallops, and I sewed everything together. The three buttons are from my stash - love that they have a pearl feel to them. The sentiment is also from Heidi Grace -

I colored with my Copics and then I just felt that sand needed that sun sparkle to it.. so I stickled it! The image is cut out with one of my label Nesties, then I outlined it with a Copic to have the look of a mat.

Please pop over to Spoon Full of Sugar and join our recipe challenge - make sure to see all the DT cards and the wonderful new images!

6 comments:

Marley said...

You made a lovely card Michelle!! Love the glitters on the sand.. xx Marley

Irena said...

Very cute card :)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Michelle,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

COCO said...

oh gorgeous card and nice colours !!
hugs coco

Ingrid said...

Great card Michelle. Love that you make the sand sparkle. And your coloring is fab.
Hugs Ingrid

Linda said...

Love the card Michelle. That image is beautifully coloured in, love Linda